• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New 3x3x3 Cube : MoYu ChiLong

• Thread starter Deleted member 19792
  • Start date

isoq58

WCA
2013AZNA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha, you're so nice. This is the second time I've heard a comment like this... kclejeune offered to mod a SS4x4 for free, just for me... heehee. Must be because I'm so likeable. Hard to pass up a $1 cube. I could excuse myself by telling myself I could give it away if I don't like it... and then in the end I would probably keep it, haha.

Edit: Shamefully off topic, but... isoq58: what on earth is that weird egg video on your channel????

Edit 2: And you said Chilong is like Zhanchi in feel. But is Chilong better than Zhanchi?

i'm so sure about MoYu cubes so i can say that easily :D

Edit 1: i love doing crazy thing (maybe you can see some different things in my tutorials and reviews :D for example i teach how to eat kinder suprise :D )
edit 2: Zhanchi feeling is really good. Turning etc. but as quality ChiLong is much better. Zhanchi is not a speed cube anymore :/

Don't do it with an undercooked egg. It will explode.

Back on topic. Why. Why. are there no reviews yet.
yeah dont try it uncooked :D
and internet connection lost in the night so i lost uploading :/
sorry guys you have to wait 1 more day :'(