• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New 3x3x3 Cube : MoYu ChiLong

• Thread starter Deleted member 19792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19792

http://moyucube.com/cn/Product4_e.asp?option=view&ProductId=4033

k9Y8jFm.jpg

sIUch6Y.jpg

NZMLn1L.jpg

dAmDt5c.jpg
Looks like a better version of SuLong?

Put some "long" puns.

I wait su long for this chi long! I waited wei long to get huanying prototype xD

Thanks Brest!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 19792

wtf
Anybody care to point out design differences between this and SuLong?

Oh right and dear lord it's so long.
That's what she said

EDIT: nvm I see tracks. Why not just SuLong v2?

They didn't wait ChiLong to release the SUlong

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Another new cube, huh? It's their way of getting lots of money very quickly. Notice how many people order (or pre-order) new cubes once they come out? We have so much throw-away money that we're willing to buy all the cubes because hey, they're not that expensive in the grand scheme of things, right? A different name makes more people think they are getting something different (and more worth getting) when they buy it even if the differences are very slight.

uniacto

WCA
2013KWON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Another new cube, huh? It's their way of getting lots of money very quickly. Notice how many people order (or pre-order) new cubes once they come out? We have so much throw-away money that we're willing to buy all the cubes because hey, they're not that expensive in the grand scheme of things, right? A different name makes more people think they are getting something different (and more worth getting) when they buy it even if the differences are very slight.

Why the long face? Most of the cubes are good, even though I do think that they should stretch out some of the times between release dates su that we won't have to spend wei too much money in su ch a short time.