• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Motomaster Silicone Lube Spray

kamilio

I just bought a can of Motomaster Silicone Lube Spray from Canadian Tire. I'm not sure if it's safe to use. Anyone have any experience with this?

kamilio

Originally posted by krnballerzzz@Sep 5 2006, 09:41 PM
If it has any kind of a petrolium product in it, don't use it.
I'm looking for the details of the spray now. I can't seem to find any information about it though. There is nothing printed on the can itself.

Harris Chan

WCA
2007CHAN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
HEY!!! I use the motomaster lube!!! I think...but I can't tell if it's good because I used to lube the cube with cooking oil b4, so...it might be from the cooking oil..not the lube....

Johannes91

Cooking oil rules!! Seriously, it's awesome and Anssi Vanhala uses it, too. I lubed my really bad megaminx with it but didn't really use it because it was so stiff. Now, around a week ago, it turns really well. That happened also with one 3x3... It somehow breaks the puzzle in and makes it looser. Cooking oil is maybe the biggest reason why I have some UWR's that require just dexterity and a good cube, lol.

deKeijzer

Petroleum has the nasty property that certain plastics dissolve in it.
Which could ruin a good cube.