• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

105x105x105 Rubik's cube solve attempt

soup

YouTube
Visit Channel
Current progress:

2opoB

2987 out of 63654 center pieces solved. (4.693%), ~401 minutes into the solve.

soup

YouTube
Visit Channel
What would be cool is if we could form a team for larger puzzles and take it in turns to solve it.

Keep it up, soup!

Thanks. And, that would be possible with cubes this size. Just pass each other the save file as you go along and it can be solved by multiple people.

Last edited:

soup

YouTube
Visit Channel
I messed up big time on this.. At the bottom of the screen, there's a move history display. Clicking on it will take you back to whatever it was you were doing at the point you clicked.. so I accidentally clicked on that and didn't realize it. I lost a bit over 100 minutes of work... sorry, folks. Will get to recovering the losses.

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I messed up big time on this.. At the bottom of the screen, there's a move history display. Clicking on it will take you back to whatever it was you were doing at the point you clicked.. so I accidentally clicked on that and didn't realize it. I lost a bit over 100 minutes of work... sorry, folks. Will get to recovering the losses.

Oh no! :(

elrog

YouTube
Visit Channel
^ Funny, but true.

@ Garron: He was quoting Dragon Ball Z (Yes, I'm ashamed I even know what that is... My brothers watch it.)

I wish you luck in your quest to solve this monstrocity.

soup

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I'm going to solve the rows on the right half of the green center block. I've only been solving for the left half so far. Solving both halves at the same time should make finding the final pieces for the green center block a less strenuous task. Once I've cleared the green center block, the other 5 center blocks should be much lighter work. Well.. I should stop goofing and get back to work.

Current progress:
2oJN7

3502 out of 63654 center pieces completed. (5.502%)

Last edited: