• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Original Plastic Zhanchi

Jboogie300

WCA
2010MALL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, you may not recognize me here since i don't post a lot, but im pretty active on Youtube (Jboogie300) and on Facebook Cube Groups (Justin Mallari) and i am also a 4x4 cube modder for Thecubicle.us. I've noticed that many people are looking for original plastic zhanchis. Over the past year and a half, i have accumulated around 10 of them, and i have a couple that i am interested in selling.

But wait, you guys may not trust that i do have them since you have not heard of me before. Most of you may know Camille/AL60RI7HMIS7, Crazybadcuber, and Thecubicle.us. I have sold a few to Camille and The cubicle, and if you have seen Crazybadcuber's video about the Original/Old plastic zhanchi from MODcuber/Aryn Shelkun, that first came from me, and feel free to ask MODcuber/Aryn about it.

You may be wondering how i have acquired these. I am constantly looking for more cubes, and i have messaged every well known, trusted site about these cubes. I have only found these cubes in Brand New Condition with an old friend/longtime WCA competitor/delegate, Bob Burton. He sold me quite a few of these cubes, and i shared them with two other friends. In my possession, I have 3 Black original plastics, (1 Zhanchi Silk, since i work for the Cubicle; 1 Black stickered with MODstickers & solved about 30 times, and one in Brand New, Never touched, only to verify it as old plastic condition). As for White cubes, I have 3 of them, (2 in brand new DIY kits from 2011, and One Zhanchi Silk, also because i work for TheCubicle.us.

I will work on getting a video out on Youtube (Jboogie300). I will explain the ways to differentiate the Old Plastics to the New Plastic Cubes. I have a New plastic cube in my possession to create a comparison. If you still do not trust that i have these cubes, you can ask Algo Grubik (AL60RI7HMIS7, MODcuber/Aryn, and the co-owners at TheCubicle.us.

My purpose for putting up this thread is to share these amazing cubes with select people. Obviously, because of the difficulty in finding these cubes in the condition that i have them, they will go to the person that offers the most. I have used my personal Original/Old plastic zhanchis as my main cubes for months, even winning the One Handed portion of US Nationals 2012 with them. I am working on acquiring 3 more original plastic cubes from an old friend who has taken a break from cubing. Back in 2011, he purchased 50 zhanchis at the release to resell at USNATS11, and he has 3 left that he is willing to sell to me. I am working finalizing the transaction.

If you are interested, please personal message me through here, Facebook(Justin Mallari), and Youtube (Jboogie300). I will do my best to respond to everybody, and those who offer for these cubes will have their name on a list to keep track. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:

ducttapecuber

Premium Member
WCA
2014SHIE03
Some people believe, and others don't, your choice. Let's not turn this thread into a conspiracy thread like the others.
For those of you who do believe, and are willing to purchase such a contraversial item let them. It's not hurting you is it?
And I neither believe nor deny such cube, but don't troll this thread about that.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There are no original plastic ZhanChis. The only DaYan cube whose plastic has changed is the GuHong

Older ZhanChis feel very different. They are softer and quieter than their newer counterparts. I've felt hundreds of both and there is definitely a difference. We don't know what makes them different (it could be the plastic or something else or some combination). Anyway, this is not the place to debate this.

Styxbleich

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am having trouble sending you a private message for some reason i type it up and sent it but it doesnt show up in my sent box, if you could private message me that would be fantastic as i am interested in purchasing an original plastic zhanchi from you, thanks

Jboogie300

WCA
2010MALL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's been a really long time, but opening this back up. I have a few white ones left. Let me know if you're interested. If you are only here to argue it will get you nowhere, so please don't bother.

Jboogie300

WCA
2010MALL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kicking this back up to clear my collection out (I have way too many cubes). These are nice collection items and not looking to sell for much. I have about 4 black cubes and a white cube available.

Hey I'm looking to get an original plastic zhanchi. If they're still available I would love to get one in black.I would mostly like to do a trade but if it's a reasonable price I might be able to.plz and thank u

Hi there. I was wondering if there are any cubes left in stock for the Black color ? If so, how much would they cost ? I live in Canada so I need clarification. Also if they are in my price range, would it be disrespectful of me to ask you to hold onto a cube ?

Iamdrewbrees

Kicking this back up to clear my collection out (I have way too many cubes). These are nice collection items and not looking to sell for much. I have about 4 black cubes and a white cube available.
Been a long time, but can I buy the white one?