• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Grand Theft Auto Latest Review

Leo

I want this so badly! My dad won't let me use his Ps3 so if it does happen to mess up he has nobody to blame, but now all the great games are on the Ps3. And 16 players with the entire city available is just sick! The lighting is perfect, and saying it's a contender for game of the year..there are 8 months left. If they make a statement like that it has to be alright.

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want it for pc. I used to have san andreas, but now I have stupid vice city, which I don't really play. Really my favorite thing on there is just to use the cheat to fly cars. Just flying randomly and crash into a tall building sometimes. can't fly in Vice City :(
hope you can fly cars when/if this comes out on pc.