• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Zealand Nationals 2012

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If there mega I will have to borrow one or use my qj v1 since my mf8 v2 is missing a edge piece it exploded at school today

I have nearly finished CLL for 2x2 only 8 case left my times are slower than with Ortega hope I can get them down to sub 5 my recall is so bad

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
just a question. but is anyone going really fast at master magic? like sub 2.7?
i cant go dont have enough money at the moment to come to new zealand. but if there is a comp next year i might be able to make it :)
I'm starting to sub 5 but magics are getting removed still right?
They will be recording the results those I hope to get New Zealand NR it the only one. I have done better than consistently since David's first one I had done better at home

Last edited:

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
We will aim to keep to the schedule and run all of those events, but if we have any time problems, we may have to cut some to finish on time.

on the topic of megaminx my qj v2 is now missing a piece is it possible to get a new one without having to buy a whole new one(assuming you are selling mf8 v2 mega's or someone is) I'm faster on it than my qj v1

D4vd

WCA
2010LIMD01
I'm starting to sub 5 but magics are getting removed still right?
They will be recording the results those I hope to get New Zealand NR it the only one. I have done better than consistently since David's first one I had done better at home

Yea, I don't practice Magic and MM so that record is yours for the taking. :p

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i asked the question because i hev OCR which is australia and NZ and was wondering if anyone was going to take that record from me. please dont thank you ;)

you can have the OcR I'm no where near it

Anyway the WCA includes
Australia
Fiji
French Polynesia
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Narau
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Niue
Papua New Guinea
Pitcairn Islands
Samoa
Solomon Islands
Tonga
Tuvalu
Vanuatu
for Oceania (from the wiki)

Last edited:
WCA
2011AZZO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
you can have the OcR I'm no where near it

Anyway the WCA includes
Australia
Fiji
French Polynesia
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Narau
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Niue
Papua New Guinea
Pitcairn Islands
Samoa
Solomon Islands
Tonga
Tuvalu
Vanuatu
for Oceania (from the wiki)

oh thx for that ;) and i didn't know it included all them place too

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
22 Competitors

If I can bring my ipod I will be making a long video for my channel (one or two may be on cubingworld(probably not) so people who record) Can I use your footage(if yes you can send it in via wetransfer or something. I'll like to record all my solve and all the solve from events like magics since there only 50 short solves.

Last edited:

D4vd

WCA
2010LIMD01
Heh that was really good. Who was the lady at the end? She didn't sound like a New Zealander, she sounded aussie XD

She is a New Zealander, she's of target. Didn't get to talk to her on set. :(

I love how many different synonyms the presenter came up with for "solving" :D

I would have corrected him if I knew what he was asking haha, I kind of felt bad for not picking up on it.