• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Zealand Nationals 2012

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Any more info on this yet?

I PMed him about it.
jbrungar said:
tx789 said:
jbrungar said:
tx789 said:
any more news. It's getting nearer and nearer to December 8th and I see you have got a venue due to your last post in the thread about last years comp. Just want some more info.

Sorry, am quite busy so just doing what I can when I get time. What would you like to know?

Venue, whether there is prizes and when will it be announced. Mainly when will it be announced.

Grey Lynn Library Hall. Waiting to hear back about sponsorship. Will be announced as soon as the website is ready.
last was a week ago

It needs to be announced soon. It getting near December. But the latest the announcement will be is 24 November. Due to that wca regulation the stat comps must be announced two weeks before the date of the comp.

KiwiCuber

WCA
2013ASBE01
I PMed him about it.
last was a week ago

It needs to be announced soon. It getting near December. But the latest the announcement will be is 24 November. Due to that wca regulation the stat comps must be announced two weeks before the date of the comp.

Thanks
Mostly just wanted to confirm it was gonna be in Auckland

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks
Mostly just wanted to confirm it was gonna be in Auckland

It's not like it gonna be in Wellington. The last comp in Wellington was on July 10th 2010 at Te Papa my first comp. Hamilton is the other possible location but Auckland has more speed cubers apparently. It does have the largest population for a city in New Zealand.

I want to discuss the possibly of a Wellington comp at the nz nats 2013. Because by the 2014 term 1 school holidays it would of been 4 years since the last one. It's not like no are no speedcubers down here.

Also it 6 weeks to the comp. I have exams for NCEA lvl 1. My last on is on Friday the 29th.

KiwiCuber

WCA
2013ASBE01
It's not like it gonna be in Wellington.

One could hope

I want to discuss the possibly of a Wellington comp at the nz nats 2013. Because by the 2014 term 1 school holidays it would of been 4 years since the last one. It's not like no are no speedcubers down here.

Id help organise if you could get a delegate. I could probably get a room at uni pretty easy(its all about who you know)

Also it 6 weeks to the comp. I have exams for NCEA lvl 1. My last on is on Friday the 29th.

Good luck (mine are this week and next)