• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Maru 4x4x4 core out of place

R4TCLAW

My brand new maru 4x4x4 core is out of place. It's solved but right after I solved it I noticed that the core is out of place ( I can tell from the postion of the screws). I can only turn it when blue or green is on top and either red or orange is facing me and I can only turn it in any way with an r or l. This would inclue R L R' L' ect. How should I go about solving this problem?

Edit:
Actually forget it I figured out the problem. The reason I'm replying is because I don't know how to close or delete the thread if I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kapusta

WCA
2009MEDE01
This happens to me once every solve or two. At Harvard last weekend, it took me 30+ seconds to get the cube back into alignment. I average sub 1:30 normally, but thanks to this issue and a DNF I couldn't complete my average. I've had mine since the cube came out and still don't know how to fix this problem permanently.

Cheese11

WCA
2011KULC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This happens to me once every solve or two. At Harvard last weekend, it took me 30+ seconds to get the cube back into alignment. I average sub 1:30 normally, but thanks to this issue and a DNF I couldn't complete my average. I've had mine since the cube came out and still don't know how to fix this problem permanently.

For some reason, mine doesn't do this. I bought mine off of a friend and he broke it in (Hard) since it came out. I think that may be the solution... A couple years of use.