• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does anyone else spend more time on the forums than they do actually cubing?

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well when I'm cubing I'm on the computer, and Speedsolving is one of my "Have this up at all times" websites. So yeah. I'll be doing a 3x3 Ao100 or something and I'll be looking through the forum in between every few solves! :p

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
I spend way more time here recently, but that is because I am often learning new things and so I use the forum often for those learning sessions. In general I want it to be about equal, preferably more time cubing.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
When I'm going through a practising period I spend more time cubing, but when I'm not practising so much (like now) I spend more time on the forums.

aaronb

I spend way too much time on the forum, but I lurk more than I post. My cubing has literally, not improved in months :p