• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing Theory - Proposition

Sillas

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, firstly I think in this deriving my CN theory. I’m proposing treat the Speedcubing like a sport, using the sciences to help and abording three main areas: benefits, harms, and possible improvements – that is the more important.

Benefits – Here I suggest studies to prove in what the Speedcubing can improve in who practice it. Possible apply here: capacity of logical/math reasoning, motor coordination, reflex. Can be used the respective parts of science.

Cons/Harms – Now here is the bad part, analysis the harms, that will be in order to reduce the losses of who practice. But is important, and should not be ignored because is knowing it that can be developed the improvements. Here can be placed effects in vision, and fingers. So, this part have the objective of know the really harms to reduce them.

Improvements - All theory have intention to improve the practice to more efficient results, quality. It can be easily seen in others sports: swimming, running, chess…
Until now I have seen only math applications and theory, it’s obvious and essencial: Rubik’s cube and derivates are math problems and require it to solve them.
But not only maths can help in Speedcubing, anothers areas too.
Like for example: physics, neuroscience (medicine all general), psychology, physical training. As you can see in any other classical sport and is demonstrated numerous times.
It not have an intention to be a fixed theory or a method. But only improve the practice and add all possible quality in training, memorization.

As I was recently hacked, because of my puzzle creation, and my computer had to be formatted, I'll add as I'm remembering. So, I'm sharring with this community because have awesome cubers here and can develop it this better than me.

So, feel free to add anything that I can forgot. And constructive comment, suggestions.

Last edited: