• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi from a new guy in the cubing world.

2sin18

Hello. I am 17 years old, from Lithuania. As the title suggests, I am fairly new - I have had the Rubik's cube for a week and a half. I have learned the beginners method, Fridrich's F2L, 2-Look-OLL/PLL (all thanks to badmephisto).

My best single with 3x3 was 1:01:66 but I swing around quite a bit. I am going to buy a new cube as this one cannot cut corners at all, so that's a huge problem. Hopefully I will learn all the OLL/PLL cases during the summer as well as getting a better grasp of F2L which I spend like 30 seconds on right now. That's all for now.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Badmephisto's tutorials are an excellent starting point for any budding cuber. I can't recommend his videos enough.

Good luck improving and have fun on the forums.

Vipervenom9

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey there, nice to see new people joining the cubing community. This is a great place to go to get all the help you could need from some of the best in the world. For instance Faz = Felix, who post frequently on these threads. Good Luck getting faster and if you would like you can follow my little video series on how I am personally improving. Perhaps that may help you improve yourself. http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/s...eedcuber-new-video-series&p=730722#post730722

2sin18

Thanks for positive responses. I will definitely check your series out. And just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know how old badmephisto is?