• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi everyone!

Akiro

WCA
2012GABO01
Hi everyone,

I've been cubing for 5-6 months, but I'm new to speedsolving.com. I learned speedcubing mostly from Badmephisto and Macky's sites.

I solve the 3x3 in about 17-18s using CFOP, the 5x5 in about 2min 20s, but I really need practice for the 4x4, 6x6 and 7x7. Also, I spend hours searching for pieces on my Megaminx...

I recently learned to solve the cube blindfolded, and I discovered this site while looking for infos on freestyle corners and commutators. I'm also interested in learning others methods, such as Roux.

I'm from the province of Quebec (that's why my English may not be always good), but I don't know any other speedcuber from Quebec. Is there any speedcuber living in Quebec?