• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[video] My F2L Algs from All 4 Angles

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,

Thanks to HMark for the idea and for subtly nudging me to do finish this quickly. I hope this helps some people. I will add them as they finish uploading and I will be adding the algs in the desciption later, but HMark wanted them up quick so I did. FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY DO AS I DO NOT AS I SAY, because I mispoke many times in these videos, sorry about that.

EDIT: Be slightly wary of my thumb usage here, I am going to put annotations in to show you guys where I am talking about, but there are a few times I use thumb when I shouldn't. I was going so slow that I wasn't really thinking about some of my algs properly. In general, most of the places I point out are good/ if I said that I had timed them then there good, but a few cases were just ridiculous. The algs are fine though.

This one had more interesting stuff in it.

As did this one

Will hopefully be adding algs in the description this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWitcher

Premium Member
That is awesome :) I like your execution style, can you make a video on how you execute your PLLs? That would be great.

HMark

Hey Pl make a video on cross building. In my view it is toughest part of CFOP as it requires intuitive capability. I have gone through many videos of cross building but there aren't so satisfactory. It will really help many. :)