• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stanford Spring 2012

Are you going to this competition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravi

WCA
2005FERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone,

Stanford Spring 2012 is planned for May 6. Registration and other information is available at the competition's web page: http://ca.cubingusa.com/stanfordspring2012/

Note that this competition hasn't been approved by the WCA yet. We were going to wait for official status before announcing to the community, but there have been some unforeseen complications getting WCA approval, so in the meantime we decided it's best to at least let everyone know what's going on.

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
For some reason, the links aren't working. Same for Cal Day. I tried another computer and it didn't work; you get some type of error page. Is is just me or are other people experiencing these problems?

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
For some reason, the links aren't working. Same for Cal Day. I tried another computer and it didn't work; you get some type of error page. Is is just me or are other people experiencing these problems?

This has been happening for New Albany 2012/KOII. I think all the pages are down at the moment.

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm getting the same problems on multiple pages. It'll probably get fixed within a day.
Also, if people want to do Skewb, I've let Ravi know that I'll be more than glad to run it =)

Ravi

WCA
2005FERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Update: the competition gained official status yesterday. We've had to enlist some new staff (thanks to everyone who volunteered!) due to the anticipated absence of several of our usual helpers, but I'm happy to say that we are still offering all of the originally scheduled events. You can register at http://ca.cubingusa.com/stanfordspring2012/register.php if you haven't done so already.