• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where do you store your puzzles and puzzle maintenance stuff?

maderito

Can you share what you use (if anything) for storing puzzles and related stuff used for puzzle maintenance. Right now, I'm using random desk drawers and my computing desktop.

unirox13

Ive got a nice plexiglass shelf that I made to store all of my puzzles on. Right now it holds about 30 of them. I'm in need of a new shelf or an addition to this one though. My collection has grown to about 38 at the moment with more on the way. The ones that don't fit onto the plexiglass shelf I have displayed on a small wooden shelf beside it.

I use my desk drawer for tools and Traxxas. I have 3 small red plastic, lock together containers that I use for parts. One has stickers, one screws, springs and cores, and the last has misc. leftover parts.

applemobile

Stacked up in a pile on my front room floor. All tools and lube are dotted around the house in various draws. I also keep a cube by the toilet. True story.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
I have two different drawers for puzzles/lube/etc, and I also keep a few that I use everyday on my desk. One drawer has puzzles I more frequently use, and the other has broken/bad puzzles.

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Most of them I keep in a plastic box along with my stickers, I also have some scattered around the house, I always have a few in my bag, and I keep my lube, moding knife, sandpaper and miliput on a shelf that is 6 inches above and 2 feet away from me.

BrainOfSweden

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
All my puzzles are standing on my table, except my broken Rubiks that has a special place on a shelf. Lube and screwdrivers are in a locker together with vacuum cleaner, other tools, medicines and stuff like that. Spare parts and stickers are in the awesome DC Comics box that my Batman Converse shoes came in :p

Specs112

WCA
2011ANDE03
I have no organization whatsoever. It's just scattered around my room at random. However, I seem to be able to find anything except for my timer.

Eleredo

Just on my desk. I only have 16 puzzles so that's okay. I just have enough space now though so if I buy anymore cubes I'll have to find another place for them. As for tools; screwdriver under my keyboard and a can of silicon spray on my desk as well.

Last edited:

balloon6610

I only have just one 3x3 rubik's cube so i place take it with me everywhere :p For CRC and screwdriver i place it near my computer with my cube so i can solve it anytime when i use a computer :p

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
I keep all my cubes on the desk for the computer which is mine 90% of the time. That's all my puzzles (will be a total of 9 when my package from the Cubicle arrives) and my blindfold.

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
My mains are in a corner on the settee by where I put my laptop when I use it; my old Rubik's storebought and my broken Meffert's pyraminx on my desk, and the old toothbrush I use to clean my Zhanchi is usually kept in my pen drawer.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a pretty simple cardboard box labled "quebz"(xoxxia fan) that I have all my cube-related stuff in (other than the puzzles themselves). Different types of lube, screws, springs, washers, stickers and even alg sheets in case I ever leave cubing and decide to return. It's a box full of organized chaos and a small shrine as such. Cubing has been a big chunk of my life over the past year and a half and the box will always have sentimental value to me no matter where life takes me.

Last edited: