• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guinness attempt in Plainsboro NJ: most people solving the cube

macky

Premium Member
WCA
2003MAKI01
Passing on some info.

http://recordcubers.blogspot.com/
Organized by the West Windsor/Plainsboro school district

May 19th, 4pm
High School North
Plainsboro, New Jersey

I met the organizers the other day. It sounds like most participants will be the students in the district (they're learning to cube now), but they said they'd love to have some speedcubers come also.

Guinness seems to be sucking much less these days, so I welcome this as a way to get young students into cubing. I plan to attend with several other members of the Princeton Cube Club.

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hopefully they can get more people to attend. It seems like they are very far off having enough to beat the record. I would come If I didn't live so far away.

hyunchoi98

WCA
2012CHOI04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I live REALLY close to this school, just a town away from the district.
hmm... maybe i'll go

EDIT: Aww... only for the West Windsor-Plainsboro school district

Last edited:
H

Hershey

Lol, this is right across from my school (I knew about this for quite some time).
Good to see that people will get to know about this event.

haha I went to this high school. If there is no comp that day I will attend. May I ask who the organizer is?

A & E math program at Community Middle School.

Last edited by a moderator:

macky

Premium Member
WCA
2003MAKI01
I visited them at a practice last week. There were around 30 students and a number of parents. They're talking to the school (elementary through high are in separate buildings across a street) to get more students involved in the event throughout the next year.