• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Official iCubeMart Thread

CFOP2020

I gotta say, im loving the fact that you still have tons of old cubes and are based in the us. An order will be placed soon!

Reactions: qwr

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
I gotta say, im loving the fact that you still have tons of old cubes and are based in the us. An order will be placed soon!

Thanks @CFOP2020, we'll be looking forward to it!

Also, for everyone else, just a bump on our Cyber Monday Sale! Most of our puzzles are 30-50% OFF + free gift with every order (free shipping for US orders $49 and up).

CFOP2020

@iCubeTime quick question. On the C4U stickers, it gives me two options. Black and White. Im confused, I want stickers for a cube with black plastic, so which should I choose? Are the colors based on the color of the stickers, or the color of the cube that the stickers are meant to be put on?

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
@iCubeTime quick question. On the C4U stickers, it gives me two options. Black and White. Im confused, I want stickers for a cube with black plastic, so which should I choose? Are the colors based on the color of the stickers, or the color of the cube that the stickers are meant to be put on?
Hey @CFOP2020, thanks for reaching out! The "Black" option would be a sticker set with black stickers. For your black plastic cube, you should choose the "White" option because that'll come with a white sticker set. I hope this helps!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone! We have created a special promo code SPEEDSOLVING at checkout for 5% off your order to thank you for checking out our speedsolving.com thread. You're able to stack this on top of our current blowout sales!

You can also use this link for the promo to be automatically applied at checkout. Happy holidays!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
iCubeMart is offering FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders (no minimum) for a limited time!

This is in addition to our 30-50% off sales and included free gift. Come by and get yourself or someone you know an awesome gift for the holidays!