• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Official iCubeMart Thread

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi!

iCubeMart is a quality option for every cuber's needs. We boast a wide range of products with unparalleled shipping times and unsurpassed customer service. We constantly collaborate with cube companies to provide unique events and strive to insure an exceptional experience.

Stay tuned to be notified about all upcoming sales, discounts, and other ways to save money!

Last edited:

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Currently we have the Spotlight Sale on the ShengShou 4x4 V I. And as a heads up, for our upcoming anniversary, we will be having a promotion.

Hovair

WCA
2011GONZ04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have ordered many things from icubemart and everything was great shipping was fast and it came untouched. The service was great as well. The only thing im sad about is the fact that you guys dont use paypal anymore. I hope that fixed sometime soon because your store is great.

Deluchie

What kind of things are given out for the "gifts" if you spend over $40 and does it vary depending on how much you spend?

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Since iCubeMart is selling knockoff cubes, Verdes can ask Ebay to close the store's Paypal account, which is what I assume happened.

Naww, it was Mefferts. They claimed all of our products were knockoffs. So we can't possibly delete all of our products so we had to just stop using paypal. I mean, what would icubemart be without anything to sell am i right?

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have ordered many things from icubemart and everything was great shipping was fast and it came untouched. The service was great as well. The only thing im sad about is the fact that you guys dont use paypal anymore. I hope that fixed sometime soon because your store is great.

Thanks for the kind words and support. I don't think PayPal will be up anytime soon due to the unreasonable claim made by Mefferts -__- but I've found out Google Checkout's pretty amazing :)

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
New Spotlight speedcube may come out today so if you want the shengshou 4x4 v i, it wont be on spotlight much longer!!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
The ShengShou 6x6 and Mini DaYan + MF8 4x4 has been in iCubeMart stock for a day now. Again, we are the first US store to stock this item. Many thanks to all of our supporters :DDD

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
HOLD YOUR ORDERS!!!! I am about to release a video telling you guys about a new prize giving thing we're gonna have for the one year anniversary so please wait if you want to take advantage of it. I'll post the link here after it hits YouTube.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Here is a video explaining the new free gift system we are going to have for the iCubeMart One Year Anniversary Event.

Last edited by a moderator:

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
There are some new regular bundles now on iCubeMart but there are 3 limited time only 2011 Anniversary Bundles. You guys should definitely check it out.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi. I was considering buying the SS6x6 from your store. However I don't want it stickered at all. If I bought, could it come bare? Reason I ask, is because I'd take the stickers off and resticker it with my own stickers. I don't want that extra work involved.