• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubewhiz

sa11297

WCA
2011AGAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
what about OH COLL algs?

my thoughts exactly. and what about also giving the RU versions for winter variation for the cases that are RUF or RUL, so people can use them for OH?
EDIT: And will there be cll and eg algorithms? For coll, I think you may want to look at some alternate algorithms.

Last edited:

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
my thoughts exactly. and what about also giving the RU versions for winter variation for the cases that are RUF or RUL, so people can use them for OH?
EDIT: And will there be cll and eg algorithms? For coll, I think you may want to look at some alternate algorithms.

I have been looking at and changing COLL algs, but I have not decided on which algs I will be using yet. I will be changing most of them. I will update the COLL page when I come to agreement on which algs I'll be keeping. I may create an OH COLL page at that point, but that's down the line. I haven't gotten that far.

I will look into <R,U> WV algs for OH. It's on my to-do list, but pretty far down on it.

I'm in the process of learning CLL (and maybe EG1 after that...maybe not). When I finish learning them, I'll post the algs I'm using, but that's probably at least a few weeks away. 2x2 isn't really a priority for me right now, but I have been thinking about it. :)

sa11297

WCA
2011AGAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been looking at and changing COLL algs, but I have not decided on which algs I will be using yet. I will be changing most of them. I will update the COLL page when I come to agreement on which algs I'll be keeping. I may create an OH COLL page at that point, but that's down the line. I haven't gotten that far.

I will look into <R,U> WV algs for OH. It's on my to-do list, but pretty far down on it.

I'm in the process of learning CLL (and maybe EG1 after that...maybe not). When I finish learning them, I'll post the algs I'm using, but that's probably at least a few weeks away. 2x2 isn't really a priority for me right now, but I have been thinking about it. :)

How are you doing all of this? It seems like a lot of work. The revised site came up almost over night it seems. Did you work on it for a long time and not actually apply the changes until recently or did you get some help?

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
How are you doing all of this? It seems like a lot of work. The revised site came up almost over night it seems. Did you work on it for a long time and not actually apply the changes until recently or did you get some help?

I was on spring break all week. I spent at least a few hours per day working on it every day this week.