• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blindfold Accomplishment Thread

JemFish

Cool, I also have been learning it. I get the basic concept so far, but still need to memorize all of the algs other than the U perms.

The algs are actually very easy if you break them down into pieces and make up rules for yourself.

The hardest thing about TuRBo, IMO, are the set-up moves. Parity is also very annoying; in M2 you just do a simple algorithm but in TuRBo it gets complicated(ish).

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The algs are actually very easy if you break them down into pieces and make up rules for yourself.

The hardest thing about TuRBo, IMO, are the set-up moves. Parity is also very annoying; in M2 you just do a simple algorithm but in TuRBo it gets complicated(ish).
Yeah, I'm just having a hard time know which one to do, but I'll figure it out. The set up moves suck.

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't have anything personal against you, but I agree with Tim. Using non-default fonts is frustrating on forums in general, unless you're trying to make a point.

However, I don't think it's that hard to read or quote, just offputting. On the plus side, I'll always know it's you who's posting.
I got told the same kinda thing about kissy faces and I've stopped... For the most part [emoji8]

josh42732

Just did a 3 MBLD attempt, even though I can barely get 3BLD. I memoed EXTREMELY carefully, (17 min-ish) and final time was 25 min. Result: 0/3, but off by 2 or 3 corners and edges on all three. I am very hopeful as this might help me in normal BLD, by not getting DNF all of the time, and by getting faster.