• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Willing to make a 10x10 FF for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindbiker22

WCA
2012ALLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have made a FF 10x10x10 design.I currently cannot find it,but when I do,I will post the pics.PM me if you are interested,the price may be upwards in $500.I do not know what someone would pay for this,so it is just an estimate.As far as I know,my 10x10 is the first in the world.PM Me,Blindbiker22.(possibly a video coming soon when I find mine)

Last edited:

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
really?I thought mine was the first.I found it in pieces,so that was why I couldn't find it,but right when I reassemble it I will make a vid.btw,yes,I am serious

I sure as hell hope you are.

I know its in pieces, but how does it turn? Did you print it all from shapeways? What is the mechanism? Does it pop or misalign?

It would be nice if you could answer those questions.

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am sorry but I do not believe you. If you want someone to to actually buy this from you that is not a retard, you should expect to answer some questions. If you actually show what you did in the video that is fine. But don't get mad if people have a hard time believing someone that does not post on this forum or twistypuzzles(I checked) is able to pull this off well.

Blindbiker22

WCA
2012ALLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am sorry but I do not believe you. If you want someone to to actually buy this from you that is not a retard, you should expect to answer some questions. If you actually show what you did in the video that is fine. But don't get mad if people have a hard time believing someone that does not post on this forum or twistypuzzles(I checked) is able to pull this off well.
Thank you.If you would not have said that,I would probably just go on thinking I was believable,but yet I am not.

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Then at the very least take a picture of a few of the modded pieces and the core.

edit:If you do, I will post this on twistypuzzles for you which will make collectors want it. You would have to give an email address so they can contact you.

Blindbiker22

WCA
2012ALLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Then at the very least take a picture of a few of the modded pieces and the core.

edit:If you do, I will post this on twistypuzzles for you which will make collectors want it. You would have to give an email address so they can contact you.
That would be greatly appreciated.I will post the pics when I get on next time.what would you say would be a reasonable price for this cube?

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That would be greatly appreciated.I will post the pics when I get on next time.what would you say would be a reasonable price for this cube?

You have to send me an email address(PM me) so I can help you with that. 500 might be a little steep, start with 400 and if a lot of people want it turn it into a highest bid.

This guy seems legit.

Very.

O

Owen

Twistypuzzles has this in it's TOS:

"TwistyPuzzles.com grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the website so long as the link does not portray TwistyPuzzles.com or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive manner."

Golly.

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Twistypuzzles has this in it's TOS:

"TwistyPuzzles.com grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the website so long as the link does not portray TwistyPuzzles.com or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive manner."

Golly.

And?

I am not portray Twistypuzzles or it products as false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive.

Even if I was, what the hell are they going to do about it.

O

Owen

I wasn't accusing you, just pointing out the the somewhat disturbing statement in the terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.