• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does your Zhanchi pop?

How much does your Zhanchi pop?

• Total voters

Tempus

Never

I own three ZhanChis: a stickerless, a white, and a white 50mm, all of which I have used extensively. Once properly tensioned and set up, they NEVER pop and NEVER corner twist. The lack of a 'never' option invalidates the results of this poll.

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I own three ZhanChis: a stickerless, a white, and a white 50mm, all of which I have used extensively. Once properly tensioned and set up, they NEVER pop and NEVER corner twist. The lack of a 'never' option invalidates the results of this poll.

Never is less than 1/20, which is an option.

QQW

WCA
2014WANG26
I voted 1 in 6-10 solves because I like loose cubes(light turning and 55degrees corner cutting) and my ZhanChi pops sometimes(overlubed with Traxaas 50k)

Edit: By the way holding a piece with Traxaas(or any other high viscosity 100% silicone oil) on it is kind of disgusting(gluey).