• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[video] Rubik's Magic - Trick to help unscrambling the rubiks magic

Princeps

WCA
2011HAAV01
Your Magic should be flat before this! It's going to ease the process of unscrambling the rubik's magic. It can cut down the process alot if you are near or at that particular situation. I hope it helps you!
Now you can watch other guides and when you see them around that situation you can laugh at them knowing the UB3R TRICK!

Last edited by a moderator:

SpeedSolve

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've pretty much gotten unscrambling my Rubik's Magic down to a science since the kids at school just LOVE to play with it... But I know like every method but I still can't solve it. I'm pretty sure I've got to move the tiles with the logo to the middle instead of the edge.

Princeps

WCA
2011HAAV01
Yeah, In school my friends think solving the masters magic normally is boring so everytime they just scramble it and then most of the school day will go on unscrambling it. As for magic, not sure how but even people who know how to solve the magic sometimes end up with scrambled magic and It mostly can be solved with that little trick and it's extremely easy (atleast seems to me :D). Some other methods I've seen on youtube usually take more moves and time to unscramble and you don't always have computer near you (competition).