• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Negative Post Numbers

Enter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I had a similar problem yesterday! When I was on the home page the threads showed 0 to 3 post count (replies) but when I looked into the thread there were 20 or more post! But today everything is working fine! Btw I'm using google chrome.

LarsN

WCA
2008NIEL01
I'm noticing some strange things too. Yesterday I posted in the LSE competition thread. I can see on the main page that more people have posted after me, but when I enter the thread, my post is the last one. And the post count doesn't match either. Refreshing the page doesn't help. I'm using IE.

aronpm

I'm noticing some strange things too. Yesterday I posted in the LSE competition thread. I can see on the main page that more people have posted after me, but when I enter the thread, my post is the last one.

I don't think it's an OS or browser problem; I had this issue earlier with the Melbourne Summer Open 2012 thread, and I couldn't read the latest post using either Windows7/Chrome or Android1.6/Miren. The problem has occurred at the same time for multiple people so I am pretty sure it's a database issue.

It's also happened (not this frequently, though) throughout last year.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Happens to me on the banana thread. Last post I can view is #160 which is 3 days old apparently.

Last edited:

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Can you please provide links to the issues specifically? This is a database issue for sure. I'm wondering if it is an effect of the issues we had a few days ago.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here's an example;

naamlooske.png

naamloos1x.png

Regards,

H.

benskoning

YouTube
Visit Channel
I had a similar problem yesterday! When I was on the home page the threads showed 0 to 3 post count (replies) but when I looked into the thread there were 20 or more post! But today everything is working fine! Btw I'm using google chrome.

I am using chrome and now its fine.