• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Has the 'Database Error' box/page come up for you?

Has the 'Database Error' box/page come up for you?

• Total voters

cubernya

Premium Member
Why didn't you put a "No" option instead of the space filler? I haven't gotten the error yet, but I know there's a problem because of the home page issue.

Voted for the second one because I haven't gotten it yet, so I'm taking that as the "No" option.

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why didn't you put a "No" option instead of the space filler? I haven't gotten the error yet, but I know there's a problem because of the home page issue.

Voted for the second one because I haven't gotten it yet, so I'm taking that as the "No" option.

Fair enough. I also quite like that idea. Could the second option be changed to 'Not yet' by a moderator?
EDIT: Changed. Thanks.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
They're working on it. Just refresh your browser despite the error. Your post should submit all the same.

P.S. This whole situation is like "kisses in the dark"... just realized how dependent I am on the FP. *falls off chair*.

EDIT

Oh, and if sombody wants to be a post-wh0re then do it now!....*cough*...owait...

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I hope it now works. Let's check.
EDIT: Working for me now. Now to fully check. Did the website go down at around 16:00 or 17:00 GMT?

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
The homepage is working fine now. But in the One Answer Question Thread, even though the homepage shows that there are new posts, I can only see posts from "1 Day Ago". That's is the only thread I've been in so far that's like that, though.

EDIT :
It was literally for a couple of minutes, couldn't get onto anything. Went onto other sites, came back and it was working.

This happened to me too earlier today.

Last edited: