• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

F2L, OLL and PLL algorithms help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg9020

Just wondering if you use most or even all algorithms for f2l ,Oll and Pll if you do remember all how long did it take you

Glow

F2L took me a couple hours. I tried learning OLL and PLL full but I gave up so im learning 2 Look OLL

S

Sahid Velji

Okay, here's my history, 1 day for Ryan Heise's beginner method. Full CFOP now, it took me about 3 days for F2L (don't learn algorithms, learn it intuitively), 2 days for 2 look OLL and 2 look PLL. Then, 10 days for full PLL and another 25 days or so for full OLL. You can add the days up if you want but not everyone learns at the same pace. I took another month after that to get used to the method and comfortable with the algorithms that I learnt.
After this, it's just practicing F2L and cross and of course having a good cube. When you get your algorithms, make sure you get good algorithms: OLL algorithms and PLL algorithms. Look through each one and see which one you like for a particular case. I know it seems daunting but you will thank yourself later when you have really nice LL algorithms. Look in my signature for more resources and other useful threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.