• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Proposal: Splitting the How To's and Guides section

onlyleftname

WCA
2011ROYC01
Proposal: Labelling the How To's and Guides section

Put [text-based] or [video] in the title, because sometimes it's easier.

Last edited:

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't think they should be separated (since many tutorials have both text and video), but [text-based] or [video] in the title might help. It would be a lot of work though, to go through all those guides and label them as text-based guides or video guides.

onlyleftname

WCA
2011ROYC01
I don't think they should be separated (since many tutorials have both text and video), but [text-based] or [video] in the title might help. It would be a lot of work though, to go through all those guides and label them as text-based guides or video guides.
I don't mean like apply them now, just make it strongly recommended to do that.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Good idea. We are considering implementing [prefixes] for threads to help sort/label them. We will consider this once we implement them. Thanks for the suggestion.