• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Bapao's cube givaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
PLEASE FIRE UP THIS DIVINE TRACK FOR THE THREAD'S OFFICIAL BG-MUSIC. DONE? THEN PLEASE PROCEED...(explicit lyrics btw)...

PS. Thanks for the track CRO.

04/28/2012 - Round 4 will open as soon as BOS gets his prizes for round 3.

Prizes for round 4:

Still need to make a list, but it will be 20+ cubes for the winner this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:

Round 3 is officially open! Starts 21.03 and ends 11.04.

Round is closed. BOS won this round.

Sorry, round 2 ended early...please see the more recent pages for details.

Round 3 will commence as soon as the winners of round 2 receive their kit.
Prizes for round 3:

ZhanChi (white)
Dayan + mf8 4x4x4 (white)
Mefferts Megaminx V1 (black)
Diamond CT cube (collectors item).

So stay tuned...

THE SECOND ROUND HAS BEGUN (31.01.2012)

Ends 26th of Feb.

Prizes: Godly GuHong (GuHong modded by izovire), mf8 Megaminx, X-Cube 4x4x4 and a mystery cube (it's a suprise).
Rules: See first round rules.

And now...post brethren!

images

Announcing the winner of the first comp and the second comp prizes:

EDIT

Winner of the first comp does unboxing:

OP (round 1)

images

Is it "Win 4 Twisty Puzzle" or "Win 4 Twisty Puzzles"? I'm not sure because my English sucks, but no matter, let's proceed:

Dear SpeedSolving members,

As some of you already know; I love this Forum and I love spending time here on SS. You're the most amazing group of people that I have ever had the pleasure to socialize with and as a token of my appreciation, I would like to host this little cube giveaway comp.

So what's this all about I hear you groan? Well it's a competition and the winner(there can only be one winner despite the fact that there are 4 puzzles involved) gets all of the following kit sent to them, by me, for free:

QJ MegaMinx > SS V1 > YJ 3x3x3 > HTP.

Not really great prizes I hear you say, but the HTP alone has 4 hours of restickering work done to it. (I spent most of that time removing the cheap paper-based stickers and cleaning the thing up for vinyl stickers). So it's a pretty unique puzzle. I doubt anybody before me bothered to resticker one of these. Sorry for the Lubix badge btw, I ran out of white stickers :(

Why is there only one winner? Well, I'm more than happy to ship these things world wide, but last time I sent somebody a cube, I paid 20 Dollars for shipping. Regretfully, I can't afford to pay shipping x 4 at the moment :(

The rules are simple; post something on this thread. Whichever post I find the most impressive, will be the winning post and the prize will go to the member that submitted it.

- The post has to be original, you aren't allowed to post something that you have already submitted before.

- The post can be anything. Maybe just you being awesome at solving all the way to a nice piece of art you created or even just a kick ass joke. I'm easy to please so don't think that I will only choose the post with the most effort put into it. This is about you making an impression on me (No, not an impression of me, but even that will count).

- No profanity please. If you think that profanity will help convey your post better, then please keep it subtle or PM me and we can confer with the mods to see it is fit to be put in the thread.

That's about it. Deadline is 3 weeks from now, so I hope to see lots of posts and you guys having fun together as a community.

Kind regards and good luck.

H.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cubenovice

Forever Slow
The "Win 4 Twisty Puzzles Competition" hosted by Bapao

Is it "Win 4 Twisty Puzzle" or "Win 4 Twisty Puzzles"? I'm not sure because my English sucks, but no matter, let's proceed:

Dear SpeedSolving members,

As some of you already know; I love this Forum and I love spending time here on SS. You're the most amazing group of people that I have ever had the pleasure to socialize with and as a token of my appreciation, I would like to host this little cube giveaway comp.

So what's this all about I hear you groan? Well it's a competition and the winner(there can only be one winner despite the fact that there are 4 puzzles involved) gets all of the following kit sent to them, by me, for free:

QJ MegaMinx > SS V1 > YJ 3x3x3 > HTP.

Not really great prizes I hear you say, but the HTP alone has 4 hours of restickering work done to it. (I spent most of that time removing the cheap paper-based stickers and cleaning the thing up for vinyl stickers). So it's a pretty unique puzzle. I doubt anybody before me bothered to resticker one of these. Sorry for the Lubix badge btw, I ran out of white stickers :(

Why is there only one winner? Well, I'm more than happy to ship these things world wide, but last time I sent somebody a cube, I paid 20 Dollars for shipping. Regretfully, I can't afford to pay shipping x 4 at the moment :(

The rules are simple; post something on this thread. Whichever post I find the most impressive, will be the winning post and the prize will go to the member that submitted it.

- The post has to be original, you aren't allowed to post something that you have already submitted before.

- The post can be anything. Maybe just you being awesome at solving all the way to a nice piece of art you created or even just a kick ass joke. I'm easy to please so don't think that I will only choose the post with the most effort put into it. This is about you making an impression on me (No, not an impression of me, but even that will count).

- No profanity please. If you think that profanity will help convey your post better, then please keep it subtle or PM me and we can confer with the mods to see it is fit to be put in the thread.

That's about it. Deadline is April 1st 2012, so I hope to see lots of posts and you guys having fun together as a community.

Kind regards and good luck.

H.

Last edited:

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whut? Owait...
Remember when I stated that I'm the most clueless member, you just confirmed it ;) Nice one :)

Last edited:

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
I guess I'll have to stick to what I'm good at- bad puns (cubing related, of course). I get a bit Edge-y doing these on the spot, but hopefully I'll be the Center of attention on this thread. The rest of you will Roux the moment you decided to compete with me at these. (if you don't get that , you're not pronouncing "roux" correctly). You'll all be Petrus-fied at the sight of my puns. I bet you're just Dayan to know what I'll say next.

I'll add more to this Sune.

Last edited:

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I guess I'll have to stick to what I'm good at- bad puns (cubing related, of course). I get a bit Edge-y doing these on the spot, but hopefully I'll be the Center of attention on this thread. The rest of you will Roux the moment you decided to compete with me at these. (if you don't get that last one, you're not pronouncing "roux" correctly)

I'll add more to this post as they come to me, but I figured I should post something soon.

:tu

IanTheCuber

WCA
2013SCAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ingenuity doesn't come from just the brain, it comes from both the mind you use to memorize it, just like us cubers, and the heart that you use to become a smart person, because you want to.
-IanTheCuber

I learned myself this so I could learn equations from linear to cubic to inequalities.

Oh, yeah, I thought you would have a "What the heck did that just say?" for this, so I got a 135% on my Social Studies test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.