• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A cool online timer for pk !!!!

rbn

WCA
2009XUYU01
[RBN]. A cool online timer for pk !!!!

I've been dreaming of pk with cube players of the whole world just sitting in my home, drinking cola in my vest. so I made this rbn to realize my dream and I'm now sharing it with all of you.
RBN is a free online battle platform of Rubik’s Cube. You can find new friends through competing with cubers around the world on this platform as well as exchange experience with them. RBN is committed to provide high qualified online service to users. Cubers all over the world could enjoy fierce competitions and solving Rubiks together here. New features are continually developed and added, making RBN not only a standard platform for the communication of players but a promoter to the growth of overall cube level.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Download
Download for US: http://pkcity.net/us
Instruction
[email protected]

RBN will be updated automatically !!

New publish address was updated. Remember pkcity.net

Attachments

• 0.7.2.0_图3.jpg
    0.7.2.0_图3.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 306
  • 其他玩家成绩.jpg
    其他玩家成绩.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 0.7.2.0_图5.jpg
    0.7.2.0_图5.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

Flyfish

试试论坛支不支持中文

RBN是一款非常帮的软件,它既可以单机当普通的计时器,也可以联机和世界各地的魔方爱好者比赛

Last edited:

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What does pk mean? I mean, sure, I can figure it out from context, but I doubt everyone will understand.

Anyway, this looks pretty neat, reminiscent of CCT/TTW with some cool graphics. I'm not personally interested in competing like this but it seems like a useful addition to the cubing community.

Innocence

Nice work! I could see this becoming popular, given enough people. It definitely has a polished feel, maybe even changing the feel of cubing :D

Have you thought of, instead of/as well as the continent/country system, having a ranking/ladder system, so people of similar speeds can find each other easily?

rbn

WCA
2009XUYU01
Thanks for trying! Generally speaking, rbn will launch well, try to uninstall in control panel and reinstall is useful?

rbn

WCA
2009XUYU01
Downloaded, very polished and nice, great work. But now, after I exited, everytime I try to launch it it says, "Application cannot be started. Contact application vender."
Thanks for trying! Generally speaking, rbn will launch well, try to uninstall in control panel and reinstall is useful?