• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How fast does the site load for you?

How fast does the site load for you?

• It loads fast all the time for me.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • It sometimes loads fast

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • As of late it has been slow, but before was fast.

Votes: 29 23.4%
  • It has always been slow.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • It has been fine all the time.

Votes: 22 17.7%

• Total voters

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
How fast does the site load for you? Both when accessing speedsolving.com, and when browsing the forum. When you vote, please reply with your location/country and what you voted. This will help us improve the site loading times for the future.

Litz

I was actually going to PM you soon about this. The site (and forum) always loaded pretty fast for me but lately it's been way slower (just this site). I'm from Porto, Portugal.

Clayy9

The site loads quickly for me when viewing pages/threads. The only time it's slow for me is when I am submitting/updating posts (which will sometimes take a long time to do).

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Usually fast, occasionally just seems to stop for a while. I still have the random freezing problem, but I assume that's the browser.

Living in Melbourne, Australia.

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I replied it sometimes loads fast. But really it's very inconsistent. I'm not sure if it's my internet connection or something else. It's fast sometimes, "normal" other times, and then horrifically slow other times. I'm from MA, USA.

Daniel Wu

Premium Member
WCA
2010WUDA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah I've been noticing changes (slower loading times) in the loading time lately, both when browsing the forum and accessing speedsolving.com. It's not my internet connection because other websites are still the same speed as always and my internet connection is a consistent 30 mb/s. Browsing from central New York.