• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Climhazzard's PLL Recognition training software

climhazzard

WCA
2011PEDR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, since I have a hard time recognizing PLL's, I decided to do a software that helped me.

How to use: This program scrambles a PLL and then you must click the right one.

In settings (upper right corner) you can choose if it rotates the cube before scrambling & making U turns at the end, so it'll become harder to recognize (default is ON);

Also you can change color scheme. The color scheme as it is is WRONG, you must change ORANGE (o) and RED (r). I can't change that because I lost the source code and I'm to lazy to do everything again.

You need adobe AIR do run it (http://get.adobe.com/br/air/)

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5iqo2lb9gbqcq3/PLLRecognition.exe

Screenshots:
1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Also I have an Android version, but it probably only runs fine on Galaxy Tab (I tested only on it, it'll probably have resolution problems in other devices). Let me know it anybody is interested.

Last edited:

climhazzard

WCA
2011PEDR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think you mean "PLL Recognition Training Software".

Yeah, thanks for that, already fixed the title! (Sort of, let's see if it'll change on Software Area also)

Seems interesting. Wonder if this is any better than badmephistos PLL trainer

Badmephisto's PLL trainer has a different purpose, while his is focused on training speed up your algs, mine is about visually recognizing the PLL. In fact, my software doesn't require any cube on your hands at all.