• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

cashis

Hey guys. I just got my Gans 356 and the stickers in the mail. I was wondering if these are different stickers than the 357, or not, because I did specify they were for the 357. They fit fine, I was just curious

Thecuber1

WCA
2014WALD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I live in Brooklyn as well! :D Sunset Park
But yeah that guy's idea is amazing, unfortunately rent in NYC is pretty expensive, and they're already situated in Pleasantville, NY :D

Thx m9. I live in Carroll Gardens. They could open up a store in queens or someplace like Red Hook, where rent is not that bad and the part of town is awesome. (I love red hook, it looks so beautiful during summer) My best friend actually lives across town from their warehouse, he told me he wished he could just drive across town and pick up his order. That is what i would want to do if it was in ny. They could rent an apt and use it as a hub, like Cubesmith used to do. I would not mind if it was just in New Jersey or somewhere a bit out of town.

Dong

Unfort, I can't buy unless with PayPal, because I'm a minor and well you know, sometimes your parents distrust for the right reasons and all.

Thecuber1

WCA
2014WALD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry about the double post, but my order has been on preparing for shipment for a whole day now and i am starting to get worried. The order is #54174, and if there are no more white AoLong v1's, could you send a HuaLong instead?

Last edited:

GotCubes

Hello. I ordered a Moyu Guanglong (spelling is right, right?) about a month ago. As far as I know, it hasn't even shipped yet. What's up?

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Order #54162 has been stuck in pleasnetville for the past two days according to USPS tracking. Is this normal? Is it possible that the tracking is not working right? I realize there is nothing TC can do I just want to know if it's normal. (It's free standard shipping)

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Order #54162 has been stuck in pleasnetville for the past two days according to USPS tracking. Is this normal? Is it possible that the tracking is not working right? I realize there is nothing TC can do I just want to know if it's normal. (It's free standard shipping)

yeah that happens. don't worry about it it'll get there....eventually.

Johnny

Clarksville, Arkansas / Minneapolis, Minnesota
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm still having trouble with USPS when I ordered from you.

I selected priority mail for my latest order and it's expected to arrive on Saturday, 4 days after my order was shipped. The standard shipping times are much worse, it seems. It's not your fault, but it's just really insulting to me that products take so long to arrive.

Honestly, I'm starting to suspect that the USPS facilities that your products go through are the problem because the shipping speeds are kind of abysmal. If that is true, you really should offer FedEx or UPS because fast shipping is the #1 factor in what store I choose.

Last edited:
WCA
2014ATTI01
You guys are really awesome, my package is up here :D It was compact enough, thanks to you guys to fit in my mailbox, and I had no trouble with UPS :D
Now my Dayan 2x2 is fixed up and stuff is good :D

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been reading a lot of complaints about TheCubicle.us recently, so I thought I'd chime in with a positive review.

I have had nothing but great experiences with TheCubicle.us over the past three years. I have ordered over 25 times from them, and have always had fast shipping with amazing customer service. Any time I've had a problem, they've been fast and timely to fix it. I have received every order(that didn't contain out-of-stock cubes) in three days or less, and their slightly increased prices is 100% worth their shipping and customer service.

They sponsor my competition run on Reddit, but I am not personally sponsored(though I wish I was!) I am writing this solely because I like TheCubicle.us and believe that they are the cube store to buy from.

I don't know about you, but I buy all my cubes from TheCubicle.us.

WCA
2014ATTI01
I've been reading a lot of complaints about TheCubicle.us recently, so I thought I'd chime in with a positive review.

I have had nothing but great experiences with TheCubicle.us over the past three years. I have ordered over 25 times from them, and have always had fast shipping with amazing customer service. Any time I've had a problem, they've been fast and timely to fix it. I have received every order(that didn't contain out-of-stock cubes) in three days or less, and their slightly increased prices is 100% worth their shipping and customer service.

They sponsor my competition run on Reddit, but I am not personally sponsored(though I wish I was!) I am writing this solely because I like TheCubicle.us and believe that they are the cube store to buy from.

I don't know about you, but I buy all my cubes from TheCubicle.us.

Same besides like the 25 orders thing. I've ordered about 5 packages in total from these guys, and they are the go to store. They always answer if I leave a message for them as well, here and through email :)

WCA
2014BLOC01

I have had nothing but great experiences with TheCubicle.us over the past three years.

I've only been ordering from TheCubicle.us for about 9 months, but my experience matches Keaton's quite well. The only time I've ever had a problem with an order, not only did they email me to let me know before I could possibly have figured out on my own, they emailed me not just to let me know, but to offer two possible solutions to the problem. As someone who regularly dealt with customer service during high school, I would like to say thank you to TheCubicle.us for its absolutely incredible customer service, and I look forward to ordering more cubes in the future!