• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi a cool guy,

I purchased a large amount of puzzles and items back in December and I was able to transfer money to a dedicated PayPal account. I was wondering if this option is still available? I've had a look on your website but it doesn't seem to be :(

I have no other way of paying unfortunately if this option isn't available.

WCA
2014ATTI01
Hi James, I recently ordered a Mini Weilong v2 54.5mm
and today took it apart to lube it, but it seems one of the edges is missing a torpedo, it's not broken or anything but it's justing missing a torpedo and this is the first time I took it apart :( now it pops like crazy on just that edge
~Thanks

sk8erman41

WCA
2015BURK01
Are the HuaChuang/AoChuang stickers the same size as the stock Moyu stickers? Are you guys thinking of making full fitted stickers for larger order puzzles ever?

cashis

Are the HuaChuang/AoChuang stickers the same size as the stock Moyu stickers? Are you guys thinking of making full fitted stickers for larger order puzzles ever?

To answer your first question, no. They cover more of the piece. I can't answer your last question tho :p

Aikho

Yes, unless you pay for rush processing, it usually takes a day or two, I've never seen a non-rushed order take longer than 5 days to ship, though, unless something was out of stock.

RobinFlick

WCA
2015FLIC01
What do you guys think about something like Paysafecard? It's sold in various storefronts, and you can buy them with cash and use the balance to order things online with no extra charges.

That sounds very very cool.
I can not order on cubicle because no pay pal

BlameCain

Placed an order on the 3rd. 9 days ago. Still says preparing for shipment. Emailed them 2 days ago to see what's up and haven't gotten a response. A little concerned. Previous orders have always been shipped within a few days.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Placed an order on the 3rd. 9 days ago. Still says preparing for shipment. Emailed them 2 days ago to see what's up and haven't gotten a response. A little concerned. Previous orders have always been shipped within a few days.

Hi BlameCain, sorry about the delay with getting back to your email. We aren't sure which email is yours, but we have just answered many emails and we think we got to yours. Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional information or assistance!

Hellishcuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I made an order for the ghost cube while it was still in stock and the payment and order passed while the cubes where still in stock. However, its now been since the 8th that my order has said "preparing for shipment". I emailed you guys to ask about what might be happening and if it might be because you guys ran out after it ordered. I didnt get a reply and i sent a follow up email which still hasn't gotten a reply. Are you guys getting really over floaded with orders? (im not complaining). I was just hoping it would get here in time for my friends birthday.
My order number is #63887

Last edited:

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
I might be interested in buying 10 Gans v3 cores (the metal ones in the 356). What's the best price that you can do on that?

Hi illius, thanks for your interest in this product. Please contact us via our Contact Us form or directly at [email protected] with your request. We'll try to see what kind of discount we can offer for buying 10 of these cores! Also, please let us know if you want just the core, or if you want the entire hardware set (core + hardware).

I made an order for the ghost cube while it was still in stock and the payment and order passed while the cubes where still in stock. However, its now been since the 8th that my order has said "preparing for shipment". I emailed you guys to ask about what might be happening and if it might be because you guys ran out after it ordered. I didnt get a reply and i sent a follow up email which still hasn't gotten a reply. Are you guys getting really over floaded with orders? (im not complaining). I was just hoping it would get here in time for my friends birthday.
My order number is #63887

Hi Hellishcuber, thanks for your order. We are sorry to say that the Meffert's Ghost Cube is currently out of stock. We had very limited quantities of this item in stock, and if it still showed as "In stock" when you added it to cart, it may very well have gone out of stock right as you were in the checkout process since someone else confirmed their order before yours. Sorry for not letting you know sooner -- please feel free to use this link to request order cancellation or change to different items: https://thecubicle.us/contact_us.php (select the Order Change/Cancellation Request for the type). We hope this helps explain the situation.

WCA
2014ATTI01
Hi James, I sent a picture of the Mini Weilong w/o the torpedo and I recently ordered something else (Order #65109 which is still processing )and Im wondering if you can put the replacement edge in the package as well.

Hellishcuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey A cool guy, i sent the message/email through the link you posted, hopefully i get a reply soon, i was ordering for the girl friends birthday;-; put your name in the email, hopefully you get merit points or something for helping me?

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
I want to resticker my aolong and have never stickered a cube before. What things do I need to buy to make this easy for me? I am planning on getting brights by the way.

Stickers.

On a more serious note, if you want to make unstickering easier, you can buy a sticker peeler. Personally I don't use it often. I personally don't use application tape easier. I like having control of the individual stickers.