• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've only been ordering from TheCubicle.us for about 9 months, but my experience matches Keaton's quite well. The only time I've ever had a problem with an order, not only did they email me to let me know before I could possibly have figured out on my own, they emailed me not just to let me know, but to offer two possible solutions to the problem. As someone who regularly dealt with customer service during high school, I would like to say thank you to TheCubicle.us for its absolutely incredible customer service, and I look forward to ordering more cubes in the future!
I would agree, I have ordered from thecubicle.us probably 15 times and have had an awesome experience every time.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Will the Cubicle be getting the New Maru Nano Cubes in stock sometime?

Yes, we will be! Actually, they were supposed to be in stock last week, but there was a problem with the shipment, so it was delayed. We'll be sure to announce it as soon as it is available (hopefully soon).

can you tell me if my order 54726 is shipped yet or when it should be shipped

Hi, we didn't ship out the order yet because the address looked like it was missing some information, and we sent an email about that. It looks like you just responded to that email, so we've edited your address to the new one and we'll make sure to ship it out as soon as we can!

shadyb

Order #54509? Been "preparing for shipment" since the 13th of the month? I'd expect it to have arrived by now, let alone be shipped out already.

M

Mr Beast

Brilliant ! I just received my Zhanchi, Lube + Stickers (all are excellent), order #53623 on Monday.
They shipped to Ireland in about 10 days, which is pretty fast compared to some stuff I get online.
I will definatley do business with ye again :)
Thanks Lads

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Will the Cubicle be getting the New Maru Nano Cubes in stock sometime?

They are now in stock here :) http://thecubicle.us/maru-nano-15mm-p-4326.html

I have sent another mail regarding the lost order.
Awaiting your reply.

We have replied to your email a few days ago, feel free to let us know if you need anything else!

Brilliant ! I just received my Zhanchi, Lube + Stickers (all are excellent), order #53623 on Monday.
They shipped to Ireland in about 10 days, which is pretty fast compared to some stuff I get online.
I will definatley do business with ye again :)
Thanks Lads

Thanks for letting us know -- we are glad to hear that the order arrived safely and quickly, and we are also happy to hear that you are liking the new cube and accessories :)

Thanks again for your patronage, and we are looking forward to doing business again!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
What glue do you recommend for adhering these mf8 tiles to my megaminx? Are any glue sold on your website?

http://thecubicle.us/megaminx-tile-p-3802.html

Yeah, as Michael Womack said, I think super glue would be the best option to affix those tiles, and it's probably how the pre-Tiled MF8 Megaminx V3 is made. If not super glue, maybe a hot glue gun can be used, but it might be a bit messier.

----

We just added a new Cuber ProFiles page, with cubing gear info for certain notable individuals within the community. Check it out here! http://thecubicle.us/profiles.php

It's a fairly new feature that is still under development, so if you have any feedback about this feature and how you would like it to work, please let us know!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
My order has STILL NOT BEEN shipped yet!!!

Your order has been shipped now :) Sorry about that delay. For all who are wondering, this was a rare case in which an international shipment was unfortunately lost, and we had to follow certain procedures before we could re-ship it.

Ordered a Yuxin 4x4 and got it in less in a week, and I live in Canada :D Keep up the good work guys.

Awesome, glad to hear the order arrived quickly and safely :) Thanks again for your patronage!

rock1t

Ordered a Yuxin 4x4 and got it in less in a week, and I live in Canada :D Keep up the good work guys.

It's normal that it is less than a week, since they ship on friday on every of my order, I get them monday every time, so 1 business days