• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

cashis

Yeah, I get that. Unless the word backronym is also a joke I don't get.

Backronym is a term that refers to an acronym that was assigned to a word after the word was made. For example, the AMBER alert in the US is a backronym, because originally, it referred to the girl named Amber who was kidnapped in Texas, but afterwards they assigned the backronym "America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response" to the word Amber because the US likes acronyms

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Backronym is a term that refers to an acronym that was assigned to a word after the word was made. For example, the AMBER alert in the US is a backronym, because originally, it referred to the girl named Amber who was kidnapped in Texas, but afterwards they assigned the backronym "America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response" to the word Amber because the US likes acronyms

OOoooooohh... Nice. The more you know :)

qwertycuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
My order from thecubicle.us

Hello,
I have ordered some things from thecubicle.us, and the order status is preparing for shipment. It has been like that for a long time, but nothing has changed. My dad e-mailed them twice, and I e-mailed them too, but they aren't responding. I have checked, and all items are in stock. I have no idea what is happening, so could anyone tell me if that has happened to you to, and what you did?
Thank you.

order #67130

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Hello,
I have ordered some things from thecubicle.us, and the order status is preparing for shipment. It has been like that for a long time, but nothing has changed. My dad e-mailed them twice, and I e-mailed them too, but they aren't responding. I have checked, and all items are in stock. I have no idea what is happening, so could anyone tell me if that has happened to you to, and what you did?
Thank you.

order #67130

Hi qwertycuber, thanks for your recent order. We are very sorry about the delay with this order -- there is no reason it should have been delayed, since everything was in stock in this order. We are thinking that the packing slip for this order was somehow misplaced or not printed due to a printer malfunction.

As for the emails, we are also regretful about the delayed response -- we are currently working our way through the emails, and we should be getting up to yours very soon!

We will make sure to ship out this order as soon as we can on Monday, and we'll let you know the tracking number as soon as possible.

qwertycuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi qwertycuber, thanks for your recent order. We are very sorry about the delay with this order -- there is no reason it should have been delayed, since everything was in stock in this order. We are thinking that the packing slip for this order was somehow misplaced or not printed due to a printer malfunction.

As for the emails, we are also regretful about the delayed response -- we are currently working our way through the emails, and we should be getting up to yours very soon!

We will make sure to ship out this order as soon as we can on Monday, and we'll let you know the tracking number as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Deejay

thecubicle.us is very slow

So I have ordered some cubes from thecubicle.us 9 days ago.
The order was processing quickly, but it's now stuck on "Preparing for shipment", for 8+ days.
I haven't been experiencing that before, so I have contacted them about 4 days ago and they didn't respond to my emails.
Should I be worried about that? :/

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Sorry to hear about the delay. Most likely, there is something out of stock with the order if it hasn't shipped yet, since we don't take that long to ship unless there is something wrong. However, we can't seem to find your order. Could you please let us know your order number? We'll look up the order and get back to you as soon as possible.

For future reference, please feel free to get in touch with us via our Speedsolving thread! https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/...Stickers-Premium-Lubricants-amp-More!/page242

Deejay

No it's probably because your item needed to be restocked wait it out and it should come soon maybe. :)
I've checked the items out and none of them was out of stock.

Sorry to hear about the delay. Most likely, there is something out of stock with the order if it hasn't shipped yet, since we don't take that long to ship unless there is something wrong. However, we can't seem to find your order. Could you please let us know your order number? We'll look up the order and get back to you as soon as possible.

For future reference, please feel free to get in touch with us via our Speedsolving thread! https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/...Stickers-Premium-Lubricants-amp-More!/page242

The order number is 67498.
Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
I've checked the items out and none of them was out of stock.

The order number is 67498.
Thanks! :D

Hi Deejay, we have just responded to your email regarding this order. We have also shipped out the order just recently. We hope that it resolves the issue, and please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions :)