• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
they must be behind same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, it must be all those gans 3 orders or something And there is/was a sale which im sure didnt help

Just to clarify, we are actually mostly back to normal right now, with the vast majority of orders being shipped out within 1-2 days even with the recent sale, and we have been for the past month or so at least, but it's just every now and then there's a product that goes out of stock and the factory can't supply the requested quantities either.

Thanks, It is a Calvin's Square-1! Oh boy, I can't wait to get it! Thanks for being helpful, and I hope that all these delays get cleared up for everyone else soon as well!

No problem! Yeah, the Calvin's Square-1 just went out of stock for a few days, unfortunately, which was the main cause for the delay. Other than these backordered items, we are actually shipping the majority of orders out within 1-2 days. We just got it back in stock yesterday, and we are working as hard as we can to fill the backorders for this product!

By the way, we are aware that these unexpected delays can be an inconvenience sometimes. We are in the process of rolling out a new notification system that will help keep customers updated quickly about their orders if it doesn't ship out normally for any reason (for example, if an address is incomplete, item backordered, or if we need more information about an item that was ordered, etc.). It's still being tweaked, but if by some chance there is a delay, customers should soon be getting a friendly email to explain the reason and if there are other available options to speed things up :)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Okay so I ordered stickers (order #51189) with rush processing and I needed it processed quickly. I would, if possible, like this to be delivered to my Arkansas address instead because I am going back on Sunday and my boyfriend would have to mail it to me if it was delivered to Evansville.

Sorry, we didn't catch this message in time (please submit order change requests using the Contact Us page, and select Order Change Request for the type to make sure we see it as soon as possible.)

Anyway, we hope the order did arrive on time, but if it didn't, please feel free to let us know.

Well... There are roughly 2 more weeks for the 45th day
So I don't mind waiting.

Yeah, due to customs delays, orders can continue to arrive up until 45 days after they were shipped, so please continue to watch out for it in the mail. We hope it arrives soon!

--

Does anyone here use Bitcoin? Well, we are pleased to announce that we now accept Bitcoins directly on our site. Just select Bitcoin at checkout to get started!

Also, check out this Bitcoin picture cube we made with a GuanLong!

bitcoin1.jpg

bitcoin2.jpg

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
My order hasn't been shipped out, and its been a week...

Order #51253

Hey Alex, we sent an email update with some more info about that order! Sorry again about the inconvenience, and we hope this helps explain the situation.

---

In other news, the MoYu HuaLong is now available! It retains the speedy smoothness of the WeiLong, but it seems like the pieces have been optimized for better corner-cutting and added stability.

Pre-orders will be shipped out starting Tuesday.

HuaLong: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-hualong-p-4253.html

moyuhualongb1.jpg

moyuhualongb3.jpg

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
In other news, the MoYu HuaLong is now available! It retains the speedy smoothness of the WeiLong, but it seems like the pieces have been optimized for better corner-cutting and added stability.

Your descriptions are always so frustratingly unbiased. Just once, I wanna see something like "THIS IS LIEK THE BEST CUBE EVER 1!!1!"

WCA
2011BANS02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, my order is #43321 I ordered on 31st January 2015 and it was shipped on 2nd Feburary. it's almost 2 months since it was shipped but I still haven't recieved it yet. I know it's probably out of your hands since you shipped it but do you have any info on my order? or anything I could do to find out about it? thanks!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Your descriptions are always so frustratingly unbiased. Just once, I wanna see something like "THIS IS LIEK THE BEST CUBE EVER 1!!1!"

Haha, yeah, I'm just trying not to jump to conclusions, especially since opinions can differ. Also, I don't want to steal any thunder away from potential YouTube reviewers :)

Hi, my order is #43321 I ordered on 31st January 2015 and it was shipped on 2nd Feburary. it's almost 2 months since it was shipped but I still haven't recieved it yet. I know it's probably out of your hands since you shipped it but do you have any info on my order? or anything I could do to find out about it? thanks!

Hi, please email [email protected] about this as soon as possible. We will guide you through the claims process in case this order has somehow been lost!

How long does the cubicle.us take to ship to contries like India?

In our experience, it has usually been around 2-3 weeks, but every now and then, it could take up to a month or maybe a little more due to customs delays.

Can you tell MoYu to take a short break from releasing a new 3x3 every week and release the cubic 7x7 already? Thanks! ;)

Wish I could :p They probably won't listen to me, though, and there might be some method to their madness.

----

COMING SOON to TheCubicle.us -- an unbeatably diverse and refreshing selection of new cube-shaped objects to complement your already arbitrary and unnecessarily large collection of cube-shaped objects.

Check out our initial offerings here :): http://goo.gl/r09Q8l

comingsoon.jpg