• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here are my thoughts of The Cubicle. I love everything i ordered from The Cubicle. It came in 4 four days after placing the order (with free expected shipping) which is pretty fast. All my new puzzles, lube, and stickers were as I expected them. High quality. The slogan of The Cubicle. (Please note that the next regard does not apply to the stickers. I love the stickers and will probably be buying your stickers again) My only problem was the prices. While The Cubicle's prices may be cheaper than some of amazon's prime puzzles, I can get the same puzzles much cheaper on CubeZZ. I cannot believe I was tricked into thinking The Cubicle has the cheapest prices just because of all the good things I had heard about the store and all the YouTube unboxings from them. Unless they can match prices with some cheaper cube shops like CubeZZ I cannot see myself buying puzzles from The Cubicle again. (like I said, the stickers I will keep buying though)

they don't brag about there low prices and in most of the unboxings/reviews done on stuff from the cubicle they will talk about how great the customer service is. Not the price. If they do talk about the price (beyond saying how much it is) they will point out that it is a bit higher than some other stores. I recently bought a HuaLong from them knowing full well I could get it cheaper at C4S or some other place but their customer service is great their shipping times are great (although mine did take a week... Which beats the 1 1/2 months from lightake I got on both my orders there) so I supported them. There is a reason they are the most popular cubing store. Also like yoou said their stickers are great and they are the only place I can find that has a lube selection like theirs.

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unless they can match prices with some cheaper cube shops like CubeZZ I cannot see myself buying puzzles from The Cubicle again. (like I said, the stickers I will keep buying though)

There is almost no way for any store to compete with one located in China. I will order from the Cubicle because I know after I order it that it will get to my house in a relatively fast time. Anything from CubeZZ toke about 2 months to arrive.

they don't brag about there low prices and in most of the unboxings/reviews done on stuff from the cubicle they will talk about how great the customer service is. Not the price. If they do talk about the price (beyond saying how much it is) they will point out that it is a bit higher than some other stores. I recently bought a HuaLong from them knowing full well I could get it cheaper at C4S or some other place but their customer service is great their shipping times are great (although mine did take a week... Which beats the 1 1/2 months from lightake I got on both my orders there) so I supported them. There is a reason they are the most popular cubing store. Also like yoou said their stickers are great and they are the only place I can find that has a lube selection like theirs.

Basically the only reason I order from them is their great service and fast shipping. Once I forgot to add something to my order so I emailed them about it and they added it for me. :)

CubeCow

(In reply to responses above) Maybe I was a bit quick to judge. The price comparison shocked me when I saw it. I guess it does make logical sense now.

cashis

(In reply to responses above) Maybe I was a bit quick to judge. The price comparison shocked me when I saw it. I guess it does make logical sense now.

its fine just try not to jump to conlusions so quickly. the cubicle can't compete price wise because they have to get the cubes here from china. however, they make up for that in their excellent customer service. have you ever ordered from cubezz? it takes literally 2 months. so yeah, they may be more expensive but its worth the extra 3 dollars

rock1t

There is almost no way for any store to compete with one located in China. I will order from the Cubicle because I know after I order it that it will get to my house in a relatively fast time. Anything from CubeZZ toke about 2 months to arrive.

For cubezz it takes me 2 weeks to arrive, and if you live in Canada, then you wouldn't order from thecubicle.us often, because it's like 15$ USD (shipping and cube price) more each time I order from them, for 1 week less. If I were to spend 15$ more for the same products often, I would prefer to saved that extra money to buy a big cubes like a Shengshou 10x10 or a Moyu 13x13.

But, I still order from thecubicle.us when I need something like lube, cubes that other store doesn't have, stickers when I really need it.

Last edited:

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
They had paypal until a few months ago... :(
There are a few people (including me) who can't order from them anymore... :/

It was definitely more than a few months ago because Christmas 2014 I ordered a ton of stuff and there was no PayPal option then.

I agree, I would like to order from them but without a built-in PayPal payment option I can't really buy regularly from this shop.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
I bought Aolong/Fangshi stickers. How would they fit on a hualong? Would they be bigger than normal hualong fitted stickers or less? Can't wait till the stuff comes :D

Thanks for your recent order! They would fit perfectly fine on the HuaLong. They are a little bit bigger than the factory stickers that come with the HuaLong, but they should still fit great.

Qiyi thunderclaps just got in white, then suddenly they went out of stock.

Back in stock now! Actually, it was never out of stock. We just forgot to mark it as in stock after we added that color :p

Hi a cool guy, is there any chance of you guys adding PayPal as a payment option anytime soon?

Sorry, most likely not. However, we are looking into alternative payment options for those who do not prefer to pay with credit card.

What do you guys think about something like Paysafecard? It's sold in various storefronts, and you can buy them with cash and use the balance to order things online with no extra charges.

Last edited:

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
You should totally do more cube overviews with all of the new cubes you get.

Thanks for the suggestion! Phil recently did an overview with the Cong's Design MeiYing on his channel. Now that Phil is back at The Cubicle, we do expect to release more videos and product overviews in the near future :)

-----------------

Our Memorial Day Weekend Sale 2015 starts now! Take 10% off everything store-wide during one of our biggest sales of the year with promo code: MEMORIAL

In addition to offering bonus lube and stickers for qualifying orders, we will also be raffling off 5 fully customized Cong’s Design MeiYing cubes by Phil during this sale! For more details, see: http://goo.gl/bF1x9K

yangcongmeiyingb1.jpg

CubeCow

Back in stock now! Actually, it was never out of stock. We just forgot to mark it as in stock after we added that color :p

Sorry, most likely not. However, we are looking into alternative payment options for those who do not prefer to pay with credit card.

What do you guys think about something like Paysafecard? It's sold in various storefronts, and you can buy them with cash and use the balance to order things online with no extra charges.
Oh cool, I noticed when I checked ur site today. Thinking about an order because of the great deals of Memorial day weekend. I think you should accept google wallet payments.