• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Michael Womack's cubing videos

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not very new type of fused cube.

Hi I would like to show off my new fused cube so here it is.

http://twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1283

STORY
I have wanting to make one for like about 3 years now and I finally made a working one that i can keep together in this same mod for years. This fusion technic can be applied to most puzzles depending on there mech, geometry, and/or turning ability. you can fuse a 2x2-11x11 this way. With this mod you can make a evil twin 5x5.

I hope you all like this mad and want to try and make one yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's not new at all - in fact, it's one of the simplest Siamese/Fused Cube type mods you can make. It's also very easy (boring, even) to solve, since every turn is possible on each of the cubes.

I know its not a new mod but I want to show everyone that this type of mod is possible to make and by tuesday you will be able to by the part from shapeways to make one your self.

MovingOnUp

WCA
2011UNKR01
oh God, noobs trying to make money off of other peoples ideas that he didn't even know exxisted because he hasn't been cubing long enough. What has this world come to?

IMSLOW1097

WCA
2009ABRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Guys, really?
the speed cubing community should be a place of acceptance! I, for one, came to the speed cubing community to find a place where i would be acknowledged; i was misunderstood at school, and speed cubing gave is a place where i feel welcome. So, please stop being so mean to people on this forum. I know you guys are better than that.
Respectfully,
Aaron

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
How about creating a private forum area for threads that are considered bad, but not bad enough to be deleted because they still contain useful information?

- A predefined system comprising of mod intervention and general member votes would put said thread into the "trash", but wouldn't close it.
- The "trash" sub-forum threads don't display on the front page when posted in.
- If a thread in the "trash" forum does turn out to contain something worthwhile later down the line, it can be put back on the general forums after some modding.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
do you have braces?

I was able to hold myself back from asking that same question after watching the vid...Are you always so direct? Maaruh..hazelip toch?

oh-no-you-didnt.jpg

Last edited: