• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What do you think about this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Above Average

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Average

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Below Average

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Tall5001

Premium Member
WCA
2011METZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the Witeden WitTwo 2x2x2 Version 1. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

• Where the puzzle was purchased:
  • When the puzzle was purchased:
  • Thoughts on the puzzle:
What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[youtubehd]86m1RvRGELI[/youtubehd]

Time Stamps:
Intro: 00:00
Size Comparison: 1:27
Turning: 2:07
Corner Cutting: 3:06
Sticker Quality: 4:43
Pieces and Disassembly: 5:59
Mechanism: 09:49
Pops and Lockups: 10:40
Speed: 12:26
Recommendations: 13:23
After Thoughts: 13:58
Conclusion: 15:23
Solves: 15:51

Buy it here:
http://bit.ly/oqXWs3
http://bit.ly/neKWOz
http://bit.ly/pwpVlN

If you havent seen the Unboxing:
http://bit.ly/n5N2pi

Hopefully this answers all your questions. If you have any questions dont hesitate to leave them below.

Hope you enjoy. If you have questions feel free to ask them. If it is to long and you didnt watch it i dont care dont bother leaving a response! Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
[Video] WitTwo 2x2 2.77 avg12 + review

Buy it at http://www.witeden.com/goods.php?id=353
Review starts at 2:32.
It's definitely a very good 2x2. Btw, the stickers on my cube are not the ones that come with it; I used cubesmith stickers for mine.

The statistics for the average of 12:
Average of 12: 2.77
1. 1.97 R F' U R' U' F R F' U' R' U'
2. (4.09) F' U2 R' F2 R U' R2 F2 U' R' U'
3. 2.43 F R2 F' U R F2 U' R F R2 U'
4. 3.17 R2 F' U' R F2 U' R2 U' F R' U'
5. 2.62 U' F R U' F R' U' F2 U' R' U'
6. 2.72 R' U' R2 U' R' F R2 F U' R' U'
7. 2.87 F2 U2 R' U F2 U' R' F U R' U'
8. 3.10 F U' R2 U2 R' F' R2 F U' R U'
9. 3.73 U2 R U2 F' R' F2 U R U R' U'
10. (1.88) F U F U' F R2 U2 F' U' R' U'
11. 2.02 U2 R2 F U R F2 U' R' U' R' U'
12. 3.04 F R U' F2 R' F U R' F R' U'

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Where the puzzle was purchased: lubixcubes.com
When the puzzle was purchased: 8th January 2012 (arrived 20th January 2012)
Thoughts on the puzzle: Love this cube. It was my first 2x2 cube, and I could learn Ortega within 2 days. Within 3 days, I had sub-10 averages. Corner cuts over 45, and reverse corner cutting is around 20. Hasn't popped on me yet, although once I thought I popped it. The shipping was a bit slow, but the cube was worth the wait.

Magellanic

WCA
2011MCPH01
Where the puzzle was purchased: lubixcubes.com
When the puzzle was purchased: No idea(sometime in December)... Not bad shipping
Thoughts on the puzzle: Really good 2x2. I was using an old Lanlan previously and was averaging about 4.0x with ortega. When I got this cube my average dropped to around 3.6x. It's crispy but it turns really fast. I would definitely recommend it. It's quite pricey but worth it...

HelpCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
What do you think about this cube against the v-cube 2? I am unsure of which I should get.

They're both quite good, but I'd go with the type C simply because it has better corner cutting and reverse corner cutting. However, if you're looking for a super smooth cube, v-cube is the way to go.

Spaxxy

WCA
2013COHE01
Where the puzzle was purchased: Amazon
When the puzzle was purchased: July 1, arrived July 8
Thoughts on the puzzle: I actually had to send the first one back. One of the internal pieces was missing. The first one arrived July 5, but I sent it back to Amazon for credit, bought a new one, and got it several days later. Luckily, this one was complete. The puzzle turns very nicely; I love the crispy feel. Even though I haven't lubed it yet (I'm out of lube), it turns amazingly well. The size is nice, it corner cuts well, and doesn't lock up. It's pretty pricey (More so than most 2x2s), but it's definitely worth the price. If the first one I ordered didn't come incomplete, I would have to give this puzzle a near perfect score.

noahcubes

I am an amateur cuber. I can solve around 10 seconds. I am trying to decide if i should purchase a Cyclone Boys 2x2 or a Type C Wittwo. Which should I buy? Thank you for your time and consideration

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am an amateur cuber. I can solve around 10 seconds. I am trying to decide if i should purchase a Cyclone Boys 2x2 or a Type C Wittwo. Which should I buy? Thank you for your time and consideration
Neither. The KungFu YueHun is by far the best beginner, or even a decent advanced 2x2. Drew Brads used it to get an official 1.68 average. It is only $6 as well.