• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

DaYan Zhanchi vs GuHong

Zhanchi Or Guhong V2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cycle

guhong is the crispier one out of the box.
zhanchi is the smoother one. and the corner cutting is better.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
vcuber13, "Don't fix my posts ever again." is a grammatically valid sentence. See the imperative sentence and implied subject.

cycle, not being open to criticism is a poor attitude to get you through life. You're not perfect, and if no one ever corrects you, how will you ever learn from your mistakes?

Vinny

WCA
2011VECC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like the GuHong. I disagree 100% when people say it is crispy.

If you want an Ultimate GuHong and don't want to drop down 20 bucks, you can do the 48 point edge mod and it's the exact same thing. Just make sure when you lube it with Lubix, make sure to lube the washers, screws, centers, core, etc. Donovan posted a tutorial on how he mods his Ultimates right here.

I've never had a ZhanChi, but in my opinion the GuHong is god enough to be anyone's main cube. Then again, it's all personal preference, I just believe that the ZhanChi is too pricey...

cycle

cycle, not being open to criticism is a poor attitude to get you through life. You're not perfect, and if no one ever corrects you, how will you ever learn from your mistakes?

we are not talking criticism here. i don't know why you think you need to lecture me like this.
he invalidated my answer with his own opinion in the rudest way. now you say my post is in fact a mistake that needs to be corrected? i don't want an answer on that.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
I didn't say that particular post was a mistake. It's just your attitude. You never want people to correct you "ever again". What if you make a mistake in the future?

You might also note that the similar responses only came about because you're apparently taking this correction business so seriously. It's not rude, it's just what people do on forums sometimes as a shortcut to typing out a whole contradiction.

Last edited:

cycle

I didn't say that particular post was a mistake. It's just your attitude. You never want people to correct you "ever again". What if you make a mistake in the future?

You might also note that the similar responses only came about because you're apparently taking this correction business so seriously. It's not rude, it's just what people do on forums sometimes as a shortcut to typing out a whole contradiction.

again. i didn't make a mistake. therefore i don´t need to be corrected. i didn't say i don't want people to ever correct me again. it was a specific response to engberg. i don't mind when someone corrects an error i make.

i don´t know why u can't see that this post was made to invalidate my answer in a rude way. and then 2 more posts with the sole purpose of making fun of me. how come i have to defend myself? but hey...i am the ******* here. i will never post again in this forum because it will be fixed, made fun of or attacked anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.