• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jebediah54

WCA
2009CLAR01
I listen to music, since it gets me going faster, just so I can get used to going fast. Normally after I've listened to music and have been getting good averages, I can do better than before, without music.

Shadet

WCA
2007CICH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Your not allowed to do it in competitions, so why do it while practicing. This was already discussed I believe.

Yea, You are right... But who not allow You to listen to music in Your mind ?
I,m always cubing with music, and on competition, i imagine, that i listen to my favourites.. and, it rly helps ! ^^

miniGOINGS

Your not allowed to do it in competitions, so why do it while practicing. This was already discussed I believe.

Yea, You are right... But who not allow You to listen to music in Your mind ?
I,m always cubing with music, and on competition, i imagine, that i listen to my favourites.. and, it rly helps ! ^^

Yea, I never thought about listening to music in my mind.

Hardcore & Freeform at >200 BPM. DJ Judas and DJ Hellfury are some good ones.

Agreed.

Shack

WCA
2009SEVE01
normally i listen to SOAD (System Of A Down) while cubing...
or offcourse Arnaud van Halen with sexy move:p

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
normally i listen to SOAD (System Of A Down) while cubing...
or offcourse Arnaud van Galen with sexy move:p

fixed that for you.

I listen to anything good.

Ha. I hate it when people say "any thing good" :D. What do you like to listen to when you cube?

I listen to anything that pleases my ears at the time. Whether it may be an old lady screaming, some techno, country, to metal as long as it pleases my ears I don't care what I listen to as long as it's good at that time.