• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rosetti

I cube best with some Justin King, probably just anything mellow, but I was listening to him when I got my current record of 1:27
I find when I listen to metal, it's too complex, and I get mixed up :s

badmephisto

YouTube
Visit Channel
I get my best times to the song "Stronger". It has this very encouraging and calm tune that I can easily slip into and perform well.

Otherwise I find Sum41 music works decently as well, but I get irritated of it fast. I usually then just alternate between Sum41 and some random Techno/Dance music, anything with a beat

mrCage

Hi :)

Something very rhythmic would definitely be good. Even i, like Arnaud, prefer peace and quiet i guess Talking Heads - Remain in Light should do the trick :rolleyes:

My favourite music would distract me too much :p

- Per

MiloD

I have seen dream theater 4 or 5 times, so yeah I am a big fan.

Acid Rain by LTE is a good cubing song.

However, I have broken the most PB's with a live version of "Teen Town" by weather report.

Last night I got a new 5x5 record with Cut Chemist Suite by Ozomatli

Its all about the song.

Last edited: