• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

51morefun discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here is some news. From October 30, 51morefun.com will sell the Shengshou 9x9 cube. I have pre-ordered a white SS9 from them. The cost is $99 USD, though the final cost may be lower or higher than this.

n00bCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
For the life of me I'm not able to pay for my order, it always says payment declined.

I contacted them about a week ago about this but they haven't got back to me. :(

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've just had my payment declined. The HSBC Fraud Department rang me up yesterday, once I'd placed my order, and they cancelled the payment claiming the transaction was fraudulent from their end. They cancelled my card and said I could get a new one in 7 days, which is inconvenient to say the least. I haven't had a problem with previous orders, nor with other orders from UK sites. But nonetheless I shan't be ordering from China again, as I have been ripped off before.

CubeorCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
I had the same problem as well but I did talk to Champion's worker and he said try using FashionPay instead of YoursPay. And I did and it was successful. :)
For the life of me I'm not able to pay for my order, it always says payment declined.

I contacted them about a week ago about this but they haven't got back to me. :(

Rubiksfreak

Re: How is 51morefun?

I know someone who got a panshi from them and referred to it as cheap and crappy. I got my panshi from icubemart and was not "cheap or crappy" it actually feels very sturdy.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

jayefbe

WCA
2013BAHR02
I know someone who got a panshi from them and referred to it as cheap and crappy. I got my panshi from icubemart and was not "cheap or crappy" it actually feels very sturdy.

That sounds like a difference of opinion about the cube, and the store it came from is irrelevant.

Rubiksfreak

Re: How is 51morefun?

That sounds like a difference of opinion about the cube, and the store it came from is irrelevant.

I don't think so. I have three panshi all from different stores one of them definatley is cheap and the other two are decent.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I recall something about updating the Panshi at some point... maybe one store had a really early version and the other two had the second one?

Big Chinese stores are certainly not going to make their own cubes or open each one to mess with the plastic, so there really should be no difference as long as you do actually get the same cube.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
How is 51morefun?

I have had nothing but good experiences with 51morefun. I have used them several times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick M

WCA
2009MILL05
YouTube
Visit Channel
If they could just add paypal I feel they'd get like twice as much business. It can be difficult ordering from there and when you have something as universal and quick as paypal it's just click click done.
But I'm sure there's some reason why they don't have paypal....right? Because it seems like credit cards don't work much of the time for 51morefun.

kalyk

WCA
2012ANDR06
But I'm sure there's some reason why they don't have paypal....right? Because it seems like credit cards don't work much of the time for 51morefun.
Well, either they sell ShengShou and other "knockoffs", either they allow Paypal (or, rather, Paypal accepts 51morefun). Like for Zcube, like for Fasttech (they take off the Shengshou 6-7 from their website).

etshy

YouTube
Visit Channel

did you pay for the order yet ? I'm having the same problem for the last 2 days :/
do you have any clue about why this is happening ?

JoaoOliveira

51morefun visa payment method

Hey i'm having a problem with using visa payment method. is anyone having that problem too?

Status
Not open for further replies.