• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

51morefun discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Black SS7: Order date was 23/03/2012, arrival date was 12/04/2012. It might of been sooner if the Easter break had not got in the way.

Black WitTwo plus SS6 & SS7 half bright Z-stickers: Order date was 08/05/2012, arrival date was 24/05/2012.

HoooneyGuy

WCA
2009BOZS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Black SS7: Order date was 23/03/2012, arrival date was 12/04/2012. It might of been sooner if the Easter break had not got in the way.

Black WitTwo plus SS6 & SS7 half bright Z-stickers: Order date was 08/05/2012, arrival date was 24/05/2012.

How did you go on to the second step? I just can't.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
The 51morefun.com site was live on 08/05/2012. That matters as you can see. Order was placed and processed really fast. I can't judge right now as I have never brought from them since.

And the Z-stickers are good and worth buying. I've re-stickered my SS6 with them. And I like the WitTwo alot.

And if you realise that the SS7 was a pre-order (Release date was 26/03/2012) and if the Easter break did not exist, that 20 day wait could of easily been 13 days.

And for the 403 error, I can't help you. It could be a problem with your internet service provider (ISP) or just your browser. I use Google Chrome for web access. And I have no problem accessing 51morefun.com from Google Chrome.

chris410

I have purchased cubes through them a few times and they do require some patience as the tracking is essentially a void however, a few weeks later the cubes arrived. If timing is a concern, you should order from a store based in or as close to your country as possible.

lucasGerardis

i tried recently to buy something of their site, but i always got a error when i tried to pay. (error code: 2019)
can someone help me?

lucasGerardis

I just got mail:

Hi Lucas Gerardis,
Welcome to Champion's Cube Store and thanks for emailing us!
For payment,we cooperate with the third-payment company who set some limitations on payment to protect the card holder.
For your case, we were told that your Visa is a business card and which is not permitted to pay internationaly.
Really sorry for such an inconvenience.
Best Regards
-Champion

Endgame

Prices for a different weight you can find by applying simple maths. These prices are for 150g.

Shipping quotes are based on the address information you selected:
Malaysia
Available Shipping Methods Rates
UPS Express Saver(1-3 business days) (Shipping to MY (150.00g)) $14.76
DHL Express Worldwide(2-4 business days) (Shipping to MY (150.00g)) $17.21
China Post Registered Airmail(7-30 days) (Shipping to MY (150.00g)) $2.82

Just to add information: they do not accept paypal. Wanted to order something, but Visa, Western Union and bank transfer are the only methods of payment for me.

Alright, i was about to purchase something from the site, but they do not accept mastercard and paypal... if i were to buy a prepaid visa card, and try to pay with it, would they accept it?

suushiemaniac

WCA
2012BILL01
How is 51morefun?

Hey folks,

I just wanted to know whether you've got experiences with the puzzleshop 51morefun.com.
I know that there are some payment issues, but besides that, has everyone ever ordered and received cubes from this site?
Were they genuine, high-quality?
If not, have you got a cheap but reliable Cubing-Shop alternative?
Thanks and regards
suushie_maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.