• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Brony Thread

Are you a Brony?

• Yes

Votes: 92 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 33.3%
  • Brony?

Votes: 144 40.7%

• Total voters

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Oldest to youngest:

Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash.

Seeing as Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash knew each other as kids they would be around the same age.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Which are the best episodes to watch in order to get proper access to this show? It's started airing on the old-school kids channel that my son and I like to watch. Was sincerely "shocked" to see it on telly, especially on that specific channel. I've only watched parts of two episodes up till now (what with getting breakfast for my son sorted and being preoccupied with other mandatory obligations. Single dad).

Last edited:

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
Which are the best episodes to watch in order to get proper access to this show? It's started airing on the old-school kids channel that my son and I like to watch. Was sincerely "shocked" to see it on telly especially on that specific channel. I've only watched parts of two episodes up till now (what with getting breakfast for my son sorted and being preoccupied with other mandatory obligations. Single dad).

1-26. (Be aware that the episodes get better as they go on, and that 1-2 sort of a "prologue", and aren't as good as the other episodes.)

YouTube
Visit Channel
Fluttershy can't be the younger than pinkie pie. She's a year older than Pinkie Pie is. I would agree that Applejack and Rarity are the oldest. Applejack and Rarity are close to the same age, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are close to the same age, and Pinkie pie and Twilight are close to the same age.

Ltsurge

I guess there's nothing wrong with being a Brony, but seriously what is so good about it?

EDIT
Oh and I watched an episode... nothing special... what's the fuss? :p