• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Brony Thread

Are you a Brony?

• Yes

Votes: 92 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 33.3%
  • Brony?

Votes: 144 40.7%

• Total voters

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Just curious; how many people here have read through all of Past Sins? I'm currently a few chapters in and am really enjoying it (no spoilers please :p just want to see who has read it or not).

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
54738%20-%20artist%3AKTurtle%20comic%20rubik%27s_cube%20rubix_cube%20spike%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

S

Systemdertoten

Just curious; how many people here have read through all of Past Sins? I'm currently a few chapters in and am really enjoying it (no spoilers please :p just want to see who has read it or not).

I've read it. It's absolutely amazing.

RNewms27

YouTube
Visit Channel
"During a phone interview on NPR's comedy radio show 'Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!' in June 2011, former President Bill Clinton successfully answered three multiple choice questions about Friendship Is Magic, leading at least one journalist to jokingly refer to him as a brony." Just wait until Obama starts rockin' a pinkie pie T-shirt.

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
At Nationals 2011, anyone wanna just gather and talk brony shtuff? Cause it's hard to distinguish who's a brony or not. Unless we get special bands to show we are bronies...

Nonono. Here's what we do: Make custom magics with pony inserts. Or clocks, I'm pretty sure you can make inserts for them as well.

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, clocks is a good idea. You only need one paper although it's a little harder to actually get the thing apart. Anyone want to draw up some graphics? (I'm probably not going to Nationals btw.)

Making good clock inserts took a herculean effort. Finding images that look good with 13 holes cut through them and positioning and cutting them properly is such a *****.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Just finished reading all of Past Sins. Today I read all the way from Chapter 4 all the way to the end (Chapter 21). Best 6 hours I've spent in a LONG time. It was amazing beyond words...