• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Brony Thread

Are you a Brony?

• Yes

Votes: 92 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 33.3%
  • Brony?

Votes: 144 40.7%

• Total voters

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Also related:

Which pony is your favorite? I must say that Fluttershy takes the cake for me.

P.S. This thread was inevitable.

::EDIT:: Nearly a year later, I have been converted to a Twilight kinda guy. Or maybe Pinkie. It's hard to tell.

::EDIT2:: Since about 6 or 7 months back, I no longer consider myself a brony. My reasons are my own, just make sure the rest of you bronies are actually a force for good and not for fandom.

Last edited:
S

Systemdertoten

YES YES A HUNDRED TIMES YES!!!!!
My favourite must be Twilight, or Rainbow Dash, or Fluttershy, or Rarity, or Pinkie Pie, or Applejack-
GOD YOU CAN'T CHOOSE THAT!!

S

Systemdertoten

Never claimed that.
YwNcH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Systemdertoten

See it before you hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Owen

There are no real bronies here, just fake ones who take pleasure in mocking the real ones. I call them phony bronies.

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can explain the see saw launch, and the butterfly defect

Looking at the small wings on pegasus ponies, and the fact that they're just as strong as other ponies (as shown in the series) the only way they would be able to fly, and obviously stand on clouds without magic, is by being incredibly light

so assuming an incredibly low weight on both fluttershy and rainbowdash, and assuming the laws of newton apply there, it's easily possible for a heavy earth pony to launch a pegasus pony incredibly high and far, and be caught by a huge number of butterflies.

S

Systemdertoten

Any brony here visit pony sites? Equestria Daily? Flankbook? Canterlot Forums?