• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Brony Thread

Are you a Brony?

• Yes

Votes: 92 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 33.3%
  • Brony?

Votes: 144 40.7%

• Total voters

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
IMO it's only really legit to not be a fan of the show if you've at least made a basic attempt to look into it (= watch at least one non-pilot episode). Otherwise you're just reacting to either the fans themselves or your imagination of what the show's like (which you are almost certainly wrong about), and that's not really fair. Can't say you don't like pizza if you've never tried it, right?

If you've watched a bit of the show and you don't like it, that's cool and I respect your decision. It's just that before I started watching I was like "lol my little pony. guess this is an ironic internet thing" and afterwards, well, you know. And I think a lot of other people had the same experience.

choza244

WCA
2011FLAR01
I didn't want to offend anyone, maybe I watched the wrong show, is the one that in the first chapter the purple pony reads about some stones in a book?

Is just strange for me that a lot of people in the forum like it, but I don't have a problem with it, I supose it's like the anime, I love the anime but for a lot of people (not in the forum btw) the anime is just for little kids xD.

S

Systemdertoten

Family Photo!

Vlclol.jpg

I bought these with the money I was going to use to buy a Zhanchi and a V-Cube 2.
I regret nothing.

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01

The top comment expresses all of my emotions.
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH

Last edited by a moderator:

M4rQu5

So naturally because I don't like it it means that I didn't watch it. It has such a fascinating premise for a show (insert sarcasm). I watched about 5 minutes of the first episode that was posted, the clip that was posted, and decided not to watch anymore due to the fact that I was seconds from hanging myself with my own belt. It's a show about ponies that can talk. I don't think it takes me watching a whole season to figure out that I'm not going to like it.
Dude, nobody can form their opinion about My Little Pony before watching this video. Watch it and then tell us you honest opinion.

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
So naturally because I don't like it it means that I didn't watch it. It has such a fascinating premise for a show (insert sarcasm). I watched about 5 minutes of the first episode that was posted, the clip that was posted, and decided not to watch anymore due to the fact that I was seconds from hanging myself with my own belt. It's a show about ponies that can talk. I don't think it takes me watching a whole season to figure out that I'm not going to like it.

NATURALLY the pilot is going to be boring. What about Spongebob? It's about a sponge that lives in the sea, there is not plot, and it is VERY successful. What about Family Guy? It's a cartoon about a family, with no plot, yet it is popular. Five minutes is not nearly enough, plus you were watching the pilot, the most boring episode which is just explaining the storyline.

Dude, nobody can form their opinion about My Little Pony before watching this video. Watch it and then tell us you honest opinion.

5:53.41