• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TinyDeal.com sells all kinds of cubes with great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyDeal

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello dear Speedsolving menbers, Tinydeal.com is a online shopping site based in HongKong, we mainly sell consumer electronics, toys and many other gadgets, fancy stuffs.
We have many kinds of cubes with great price for you to choose, all products on TinyDeal.com are worldwide free shipping. We accept payment by Paypal which can ensure the security of your payment.
Here is the category of our fancy cubes: http://www.tinydeal.com/intellectual-toys-magic-cubes-pxep2a-c-135_576_578.html
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!:cool:

Last edited:

TinyDeal

YouTube
Visit Channel

Special gear wheel designed magic cube
Try to challenge yourself
Rotate the magic cube and try your best to complete it
Practice your brain and improve your memory and hand skills
Color: As shown in the picture
Net Weight: 154g / 5.43 oz
Size (Length x Width x Height): 60 x 60 x 60 mm / 2.36 x 2.36 x 2.36 inch

$7.35 on: http://www.tinydeal.com/special-gea...ube-puzzle-toy-black-edge-pxep2a-p-18471.html

Brand new Pyraminx shaped magic cube
With 12 built-in color stickers for each side
Rotate the magic cube and try your best to complete it
Practice your brain and improve your memory and hand skills
Suitable for ages over 8 years
Color: As shown in the picture
Net Weight: 229g / 8.08 oz
Height: 80mm / 3.15 inch
Edge Length: 35mm / 1.38 inch

Available for $14.75 on: http://www.tinydeal.com/mefferts-12...ube-puzzle-toy-black-edge-pxep2a-p-18470.html

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You must know Calvin Fan :p

It might be a good idea to have a more accurate English translation for your listed products. I'm guessing the IQ magic cubes are likely Diansheng, YongJun or QJ, (or the cheaper knockoffs).

Good luck with your new store!

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
wow - lunhui at $13.25! Free shipping too!
http://www.tinydeal.com/diy-3-x-3-x...p-28169.html?zenid=4ivvo2vacjv5lclr0bschrnb27

So, the thought that the supplier has increased its price is....lies.

Looking to buy dayan zhanchi from you when it hits the stores...

In a lot of businesses there is sometimes a minimum markup... and it is a requirement from the main supplier. The minimum is set so that the guy with the lowest price doesn't stomp out other retailers. With this low price on the Lunhui it doesn't do my sales any good. I'd say it's a bit dirty.

TinyDeal

YouTube
Visit Channel

It might be a good idea to have a more accurate English translation for your listed products. I'm guessing the IQ magic cubes are likely Diansheng, YongJun or QJ, (or the cheaper knockoffs).

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
I'm sorry to tell you that i have no idea who Calvin Fan is, maybe you can give me a little bit clues.:eek:

TinyDeal

YouTube
Visit Channel

fiftyniner

In a lot of businesses there is sometimes a minimum markup... and it is a requirement from the main supplier. The minimum is set so that the guy with the lowest price doesn't stomp out other retailers. With this low price on the Lunhui it doesn't do my sales any good. I'd say it's a bit dirty.

when supplier increases price - thats biz
when consumers move away - thats demand
"dirty"? - hey, I am just a consumer

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel

I agree. As a collector, I need to know exactly what I'm buying. I can guess some of the cubes based on the pictures, but that's not good enough to seal a deal.

Regards,

H.

TinyDeal

YouTube
Visit Channel
I can ensure that the cubes on our website are not knock-offs, we would add the brand names to the titles and descriptions of our products.
Thank you all for your interest on TinyDeal.com cubes.

TinyDeal

YouTube
Visit Channel

Thanks for your message. :)
Here are the brand informations for the cubes you asking:
1.) QJ
2.) Unknown
3.) Lanlan
4.) QJ

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can ensure that the cubes on our website are not knock-offs

The first puzzle you showed us (the Gear Cube) is an original?

Hello, it is a diansheng Cube with stickers.:)

Are you sure it's stickered, not painted? Your pictures show the typical white spots where color is missing. I have never seen that with stickers, only with paint.

Btw, from the description: "Block: 3x3x3(Different from Normal)". How is it different?

Status
Not open for further replies.